✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚  (Read 14232 times)

Good news: the computer's fixed now, gotta use a USB keyboard as a colostomy bag because the laptop keyboard is fried. Should have it all back tomorrow morning

Good news: the computer's fixed now, gotta use a USB keyboard as a colostomy bag because the laptop keyboard is fried. Should have it all back tomorrow morning
Heh, a long time ago I spilled water on my 2013 MacBook Air's keyboard, the keyboard didn't get damaged but the screen stopped working. Submerged it in rice for a few days, screen started working again (thank god for that).
Now, it has a lot of gunk in the keys that I don't bother to take off and clean, and the A key doesn't work unless I push it down hard.

How did the keyboard get fried?

These look really well designed in a tactical fashion! I confused those revolvers for shotguns at first, haha.

Looking forward to this!

How did the keyboard get fried?
i have literally no clue. i turned my computer off and on and suddenly the a key didnt work (my computers password is a) so i had to get the entire keyboard purged because there was an input failure or something so yeah

now it works tho

now i can get into your computer and see cardi b nudes

1) they're rihanna nudes and

2) i changed my password (its now b)

EMW - Version 1.2 Update
+ Fixed minor damage issues
+ Added Airburst Launcher: fires high damage grenade that explodes in a horizontal shockwave. Detonates as soon as you release the trigger.

it's charles' hat so he's probably going to release it once he's done with the rest of his hat pack

airburst is literally just bouncing betty from battlemix but it doesent suck richard

Battlemix sucks though (no offense Gary)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:28:35 PM by PhantOS »

Bad news my computer broke this morning soooo.... Project on hold indefinitely :/
You've said this for almost literally every project you've started. Your computer has broken 4+ times?