✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚  (Read 14211 times)

he cant keep getting epic led gaming pcs vro

You've said this for almost literally every project you've started. Your computer has broken 4+ times?
3. First was my external hard drive failing, second was the Yosemite update which broke my computer

Stop buying 7 year old macs and buy a new computer and maybe it wont forgetin break lol

It's the same Mac I've had all three times. Also I didn't buy it either, I've been too poor to afford a computer anyways

Hi just keeping this on the front page. My computer broke a bit more so I can't do much but I'll see

Hi just keeping this on the front page. My computer broke a bit more so I can't do much but I'll see
just get a new computer
transfer the files you absolutely need through a cloud

My pockets have been hurting lately

This seems like an excuse. If you don't want to continue projects, then just say that rather than saying your computer broke every single time you start one.

This seems like an excuse. If you don't want to continue projects, then just say that rather than saying your computer broke every single time you start one.
brothers iffy uh BLICKY got the stiffy uh
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 09:25:59 PM by PhantOS »

This is what I meant when I said you're constantly toxic.

this is probably the most insulting thing i've ever read on these forums. just for that i'm removing the download link and halting this project permanently. i have about 5 other finished models that i've been sorting through and balancing on my nearly broken computer (which i went out and paid for repairs for just so i could continue to work on this pack), but this post basically made me realize that giving custom content for free isnt worth my time.

if anyone is seriously upset about the download link being missing, dont take your anger out on me. instead take it out on mr bones, for his ingratitude has brought these events

brap

gee thanks potato making me look like an idiot now

brothers iffy uh BLICKY got the stiffy uh
got the blicky uh
drum it holds fifty