Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32067 times)

its funny how you bring this up like a week after the first one thinking your going to prove some stuffty point

its funny how you bring this up like a week after the most recent one one thinking your going to prove some stuffty point
fixed

its funny how you bring this up like a week after the first one thinking your going to prove some stuffty point
Have you ever thought that you should take a loving break?

Again, asking stupid questions about something when the answer is right in front of you qualifies as needing to think before you post

Again, asking stupid questions about something when the answer is right in front of you qualifies as needing to think before you post
I never even asked a question in that post
Have you ever thought that you should take a loving break?

funny coming from you

As if you dont ever do the same thing
Stop acting like a handicap for once and follow through your own promises. Either change or leave

acting your age is a concept that just flies over darth's head

Either change or leave
Then how about you and grimlock get off my ass for one loving second and let me do so? Like jesus loving christ its not hard to figure out that you arent helping in any way shape or form

neither of them would give  stuff about you if you actually changed

neither of them would give a stuff about you if you actually changed

noedit

Then how about you and grimlock get off my ass for one loving second and let me do so? Like jesus loving christ its not hard to figure out that you arent helping in any way shape or form
How hard is it to learn to not ask extremely pointless questions? You saw the image of grimlock and one of his girls and you asked wtf the green dot on her face is, without realizing that it was a loving club. There are countless examples of you acting like a complete smoothbrain. Learn to follow your advice and take a break.

"sorry questions arent allowed here move along smoothbrain"

"sorry questions arent allowed here move along smoothbrain"
Questions are allowed here. There is a difference between something incredibly obvious versus something that is obscure.