Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31315 times)

close enough :P
This is the part where you should stop posting, don't act like a smartass of stuff will hit the fan more

do you really have to call him out so much for one tiny idiotic mistake lol
he's 13, it's not like he gets out to bars every other day asshats
It's not the issue that he doesn't go out to bars, its that he continuously butts into conversations that he's not a part of and makes really dumb ass comments to the point that everyone gets pissed off and tired of it. I literally *would not care about him* whatsoever if he would just stop doing this. I'm obviously a very blunt person so to him my criticism comes off as "trolling" but this is just the latest example.

to darth: stop making dumbass comments, especially when it doesn't involve you. *Think before you post*. Take a few days off or something and browse the forums and think about what you would say but don't post it. Maybe that'd help you out.

It's not the issue that he doesn't go out to bars, its that he continuously butts into conversations that he's not a part of and makes really dumb ass comments to the point that everyone gets pissed off and tired of it. I literally *would not care about him* whatsoever if he would just stop doing this. I'm obviously a very blunt person so to him my criticism comes off as "trolling" but this is just the latest example.
what conversation is being made by posting a picture aside from the comments that come from it
forget off dude, you're looking in all the wrong places to try and get people

sorry but it is not his fault that you guys are cunts lol

a simple yes would have sufficed

When people who have been perma banned for their posting habits tell others to stop posting

to darth: stop making dumbass comments, especially when it doesn't involve you.
Grim "everyone i think is handicapped is not allowed to ask questions" lock
Take a few days off
when you think asking where a green light comes from on your girls is drawing the line

honestly, my simple response to that whole "situation" with your girl is if your going to post you should be open to questions instead of being a blatant richardhead

You are terrible at keeping promises.

You are terrible at keeping promises.
Look, I'm just defending myself, I'm not trying to start anything, ok? Sound fair to you?

Look, I'm just defending myself, I'm not trying to start anything, ok? Sound fair to you?
How many loving times did you say that you wouldn't reply back to them?

that doesn't excuse grimlock and co. from being asswipes in the first place redconer

how does this affect you in any way? why should you care?

how does this affect you in any way? why should you care?

because this is a public forum with free discussion?

because this is a public forum with free discussion?
apparently that makes it majorly impact his everyday living

i think he's trying to explain how weak willed you are but whatever

How many "im taking a break" posts do we need until he takes a break