recommend me books k thx

Poll

I accidently hurt my brain

this loving post sucks
9 (81.8%)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: recommend me books k thx  (Read 2366 times)

the genius files
My weird school series

Percy Jackson and the Olympians I - V

Heroes of Olympus I - V

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard I - IV

Trials of Apollo I - IV

IN. THAT. ORDER.

Fifty thousand shades of grey
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:04:12 PM by Master Matthew² »

The Holy Bible
any other book is for HERETICS as they promote the dark arts and gay

where the red fern grows is pretty good

i highly recommend (almost) all of Brandon Sanderson's stuff. Minus the one about the magic chalk, I read it but can't remember it at all reallyoh stuff someone else actually read that?

yeah it was intresting af tbh

neuromancer by william gibson is a good read

people are reading Culture of Critique

the last full book i read was the steve jobs bio (700 pages fml) and all i wanted to do at the end was take a time machine back to when jobs had cancer and didn't do stuff about it. i wanna just soccer punch him him the face and be like YUH you gonna die if you don't get surgery, dumbass.

other bios or books i recommend:

an astronaut's guide to life on earth - col. chris hadfield - great read if you're curious about the life of modern astronauts, especially hadfield's tenure of the ISS.

ready player one - ernest cline - ok i know someone's gonna be like lmao ur late to the party but i read this like right when it came out and i loved it. if you like the 80's and dystopian futures then this is a great read. highly recommend to read this before the movie comes out.

fire and fury - i'm still reading this but my god, our president is a full on baby.

al capone does my shirts - historical fictional book about a kid who's father starts working at alcatraz prison as a prison guard and lives on the island. really loved this as a kid and i wrote a monologue about it for a book report. i wrote it so well that the teacher pulled me out of class to accuse me for plagiarizing with no citation on the accusation. still got an A+, had my aunt who was a lit teacher at another school to tell my teacher to eat stuff.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:40:39 PM by TomTheGeek² »

basically all of ted dekkers books

i only read doujinshi but if you still want my recommendations I don't mind sharing them :>