yes
3 (3.9%)
yes
4 (5.3%)
no stuff you are one
56 (73.7%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: d  (Read 43753 times)

Possible to port over any N64 maps? I recall seeing someone do something with I think Hyrule Field from Ocarina of Time but the textures never worked, be cool to see that happen.
ive done a couple things with hyrule field before. namely torque constructor ports and importing dts shapes of the level. i honestly dont see why they wouldn't other then the size possibly being the issue? can static maps support transparent textures?

ive done a couple things with hyrule field before. namely torque constructor ports and importing dts shapes of the level. i honestly dont see why they wouldn't other then the size possibly being the issue? can static maps support transparent textures?
I've tried using PNG's.. It didn't recognize, only JPG's were recognized. But I think its possible.

Crossfire lookin good hopefully a release this week

neat, to bad i need to use projectile instead of raycast.

I would like to see Bob-Omb Battlefield from Mario 64 and Station Square from Sonic Adventure DX if possible.

I would like to see Bob-Omb Battlefield from Mario 64 and Station Square from Sonic Adventure DX if possible.
Thats some lovey suggestions there. Bob-Omb hell ye, Station Square Hell ye

Colored parts represent collision

also progress on E1M1

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:46:19 PM by datiel12 »

Rip, thought u ported the entire HL game

make watch for rolling rocks next?

its just 15 dollars on steam but then you gotta downgrade it and god knows what from there
Don't do this because it's a loving nightmare and downgrading the game can cause problems. If only steam were clever to realize that the 3.0 version ruined a lot of the game

Don't do this because it's a loving nightmare and downgrading the game can cause problems. If only steam were clever to realize that the 3.0 version ruined a lot of the game
I have gta iv and I've downgraded it so many times. What's the worst that can happen.. I'm not gonna be able to do it anyway. I don't have the money for it.

What is the collision limit, I wonder how hard it would be to make a map with a bunch of planets

how does it.... work. is main menu options just, like, integrated in each file what does this how

also slopes when