Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 56230 times)

there are like 3 problematic users in thot patrol max

there are like 3 problematic users in thot patrol max
I think they call this a 'vested interest'

i doubt anyone's gonna agree with me here or i'm right, but it gets tiring see this bullstuff go on for this long

nix isn't the greatest person, they said they'd quit and they came back (as well as i did, but i thought it'd be dumb to leave over trolling) and some of their posts are a little odd, but this doesn't warrant people leaking their stuff, or being general starfishs to them, or sending them research, or whatever the hell anyone does to nix, but that also doesn't warrant nix to play the victim card 24/7. stuff like this happens to all of us, we've all been trolled at one point or another, but continuing to woe is me doesn't help you. just improve yourself, and try your best to post well, and for the love of god stop taking the bait and posting jokes about torin and tito. it just worsens the situation and doesn't make YOU as a person look any better. i'm not taking any sides here, both sides are acting handicapped equally, but both sides need to just chill for a little bit. aight?

well i mean you "pretend" to hate this place

no i hate it when people like you remind me of why i hate it

how many times have u accused people of taking what u say out of context nix

yeah nix i was really blunt here but i'm not handicapped to have a constant searing hatred of something

yeah nix i was really blunt there but i'm not handicapped enough to have a constant searing hatred for something

noedit

"i know i said i hate the forums b-but that doesnt mean i hate the forums guys"

"i know i said i hate the forums b-but that doesnt mean i hate the forums guys"

I'm actually OK with nix because I hardly ever see posts of his in topics/boards I frequent, and he seems to mainly piss off the turds in thot patrol/nc so that's OK with me
darryl, whats going on big guy

yeah nix i was really blunt here but i'm not handicapped to have a constant searing hatred of something

doesn't make your post less stupid