Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 56734 times)

I'm actually OK with nix because I hardly ever see posts of his in topics/boards I frequent, and he seems to mainly piss off the turds in thot patrol/nc so that's OK with me

brother why would i post multiple pictures of my furaffinity account settingswhy would you name yourself stellarnaut? somebody could easily look at your name and think you're a pseudo-intellectual who thinks they're alot smarter than they actually are. nobody cares what your name isa normal person would apologize when proven wrong instead of having a muscle spasm
you've shown you have no capacity to even understand what im saying so its not even worth it anymore, but ill leave you with this

if you name yourself after a pokemon oc, dont expect people to not forget with you because you named yourself after it

if you name yourself after a pokemon oc, dont expect people to not forget with you because you named yourself after it
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read

brothers be like
nigerian cunts in 2018

nix isn't an oc though
also people could call you a furry because you named yourself "wolfeswolvez" or whatever

brothers be like
nigerian cunts in 2018
I tend to forget what you all call yourselves now, but it shouldn't be surprising that people just lump you all together because effectively the behaviour is the same

I tend to forget what you all call yourselves now, but it shouldn't be surprising that people just lump you all together because effectively the behaviour is the same
this is low energy bait

what does he mean by this?

Yes, another good blanket term for these guys is 'problem user(s)' and can be used against more than just NC/TP members because it doesn't name a specific group of people

i mean STOP TROLLING
quit trolling ... torin

Yes, another good blanket term for these guys is 'problem user(s)' and can be used against more than just NC/TP members because it doesn't name a specific group of people
true