locked, see the new topic

Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18477 times)

where can i download i wanna see how much of an fps drop there is
Ive stated serveral times that the bus was too high-poly for BL. The Driver:SF vehicles are nowhere near as high-poly as the bus. They also do not drop the frame-rate at all. Also to add i test everything with the vehicles. I usually drive them around for about 10 minutes to see if anything is funky with them when i test them. Also FYI the bus was the only vehicle that lagged.

Anyways im gonna release a beta of either the Ford F-350 or the Chevy Blazer soon, likely this weekend.

Here is an open beta of the Chevrolet Blazer for you guys to try out. Tell me what you think of it so far and what i can do to improve it. I also found the tire texture for the cars and im gonna add it into them. The Blazer already has the texture fix, and the rest of the vehicles will get the fix before they're released.

Link:
https://leopard.hosting/dl/blrix/Vehicle_ChevroletBlazer.zip
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 11:16:44 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Bump again, gotta keep this alive. i also plan to revise the Grand Caravan and GMC Savana.

You literally have 2 months until this topic dies; you do not need to bump it every other day.

I would've done it if I had to say regardless of development of something.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:41:57 AM by Night_Hawk »

Ive once again tried to release some crap, the Ford F-350, and a revised version of the GMC Savana.
Heres a link to the new vehicle downloads topic, where i will be releasing everything.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319246.msg9879686#msg9879686

why is this in gallery anyways

why is this in gallery anyways
Idk, i might just be better off locking this thread because this board has slow traffic and its probably better to just post dev progress in the add-ons topic. So i guess ill just kiss this thread goodbye.