locked, see the new topic

Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18429 times)

go see the new vehicles topic in add-ona.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 01:59:49 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

whats the problem with the interior

whats the problem with the interior
Probably came from driver san fransico or garry's mod or something, other than that it looks great

should uhhhh re make this great mod too

looks kind of out of place in blockland but overall its not bad, interior could use a little work though

reminds me of something out of rigs of rods (does anyone remember this game?!?!?)

the problem is that it might be too high poly for blockland, i could imagine this thing being really forgetin laggy
im not saying its bad, its just that it seems like this thing could be a lag machine

other than that its pretty neat, definetly better than somthing i could do

looks kind of out of place in blockland but overall its not bad, interior could use a little work though
I might change the textures a little bit tonight. Im also hoping i can release this soon.
the problem is that it might be too high poly for blockland, i could imagine this thing being really forgetin laggy
im not saying its bad, its just that it seems like this thing could be a lag machine
I drive around in it all the time on my server, and it dosent really lag me too much.

exactly where it came from

hey i had one of those once!!!! until i soLD iT

I like the attention Driver: SF is getting but this is a strange way to bring attention to it

I don't know if you know how to fix it, but why is the truck so high? like jfc you could probably take that thing offroading

I don't know if you know how to fix it, but why is the truck so high? like jfc you could probably take that thing offroading
I guess its something with the springs on it or something like that.

I want this in my city 0:

Didnt take racooner as someone who would like lifted Trucks

This is more than "a bit" out of place. The only redeeming part of forcing a model from one game to another is if it looks halfway decent. I hope this is a joke.

I'd take a more neutral stance if you modeled something hideous yourself, but it sounds like you don't even know how to scale.

This is more than "a bit" out of place. The only redeeming part of forcing a model from one game to another is if it looks halfway decent. I hope this is a joke.

I'd take a more neutral stance if you modeled something hideous yourself, but it sounds like you don't even know how to scale.
y so serious