Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18478 times)

y so serious
because I'm proud and egotistical and if I see this imported disco ball on a server that doesn't also have the truck I made I will light myself on fire

but there's definitely such a thing as taking yourself too seriously and I have once again bounded enthusiastically over that line but put that thing back where it came from or so help me
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:03:27 PM by Teneksi »

This is more than "a bit" out of place. The only redeeming part of forcing a model from one game to another is if it looks halfway decent. I hope this is a joke.

I'd take a more neutral stance if you modeled something hideous yourself, but it sounds like you don't even know how to scale.
Im sorta new to making vehicles and also i really only made this for fun. But the likelihood of me releasing this isn't very high. I do like to play around with it on my server. As for the bus i made back last year, i might just redo it. Also i kinda think the vehicle looks a bit like one of those pullback toy cars.

I just want to say that I read my own words 5 days later and I'm a complete ass

however I do fully encourage you to try to figure out how to edit models or make them yourself
if you have any interest in that, I'd say that looking at and attempting to tweak models this complex may make it seem unapproachable

here's this: https://i.imgur.com/E42hJ7I.jpg

and if you use port's exporter, you can also import .dts files. consider looking at some straightforward, neat vehicles (barnabas probably) and see how they come together

1. looks litty
2. where's the ford raptor

1. looks litty
2. where's the ford raptor
Havent made it. I dont really do these too often because usually they are a pain in the ass to get all the textures working and get it into the game without the mount points getting messed up or it crashing the game completely.

Bump, im currently working on a GMC Savana (pictured at bottom) that i will likely release. Should be done with it later on today. Also there is the possibility of me making more cars like Ford F350, GMC C550, Lamborghini, Dodge Minivan, etc.

Edit: The GMC Savana is now in-game. There is still a little bit of work to be done but other than that this van is ready to transport your cargo, go for a long drive into the sunset, write free candy on the side, idk.
We Are Professional Grade
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 07:54:33 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

id give you a big ol kiss on the mouth if you did the delorean. driver san fran would be my least favorite driver game IF it didnt have the delorean in it

that was that games one saving grace for me

the exterior is pretty decent (i'm not sure if you imported it or not), but i suggest against the textured interiors, they really don't fit the theme of the game
try to model those next time

some progress on the van.

Bump, im currently working on a GMC Savana (pictured at bottom) that i will likely release. Should be done with it later on today. Also there is the possibility of me making more cars like Ford F350, GMC C550, Lamborghini, Dodge Minivan, etc.

Edit: The GMC Savana is now in-game. There is still a little bit of work to be done but other than that this van is ready to transport your cargo, go for a long drive into the sunset, write free candy on the side, idk.
How many tris is that?
It's way over 10000 isn't it

How many tris is that?
It's way over 10000 isn't it
My vehicles are usually around that

did you import the models or make them yourself

did you import the models or make them yourself

He imports them. Unfortunately they just don't look good and are obnoxiously high poly. I hope that you don't release these, because I feel bad for the server that has more than two of these spawned.

He imports them. Unfortunately they just don't look good and are obnoxiously high poly. I hope that you don't release these, because I feel bad for the server that has more than two of these spawned.
I dont think i will release them. Originally they were made for fun and i would only send them to people i know well.