locked, see the new topic

Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18460 times)

Bump, i might as well just release this stuff sometime this week. I have a half day today so ill be back around 10 AM Eastern Time so that should give me plenty of time to work on it. That is if i dont end up going to do something else like going to the mall, seeing a movie, etc

Also in response to all the crap thats just been happening around my vehicles and the rally bus thing these are my 4 words:
I dont care anymore.

If you hate my vehicles then just move on and dont look at them. Print pictures out of them and burn them, i dont care.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:09:49 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Bump, I think i made BL too realistic. (i still want to try and make it even better with an animated steering wheel, speedometer and tachometer.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:56:18 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

I loving hate myself for this.

plesae
its not gonna be released trust me.
maybe i should make it a playermodel tho.

Update: The images are missing due to the change on the links for the image hosting website i use. Ill fix them later.
Also:

If I see this fox one more time I'm going to port literally every vehicle you've ever made and release them before you can

how was there even a 3d model of that wtf

how was there even a 3d model of that wtf
i made it in smoothie3d. also im gonna replace it today or tommorow with another car.

hey wait thats sugar in the background

hey wait thats sugar in the background
No, that's Codz97. Yeah that's Sugar.

Actually, does anyone remember Codz97? Think his ingame name was Cody Max?

The new bus model. A International S1800. It holds 24 people, and obviously 1 driver. Its probably good for an RP or for a shuttle on a big server like the new years or something with over 20 people.

No, that's Codz97. Yeah that's Sugar.

Actually, does anyone remember Codz97? Think his ingame name was Cody Max?

yes i liked his videos