locked, see the new topic

Poll

No poll at the moment.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: locked, see the new topic  (Read 18463 times)

why are you causing useless drama in my vehicle thread.

why are you causing useless drama in my vehicle thread.

im not causing any drama, you're the one who said

yeah but your brother soviet was being a richardhead on the last page

after i made a couple joke posts that had had nothing to do with you

you could have easily just decided not to blindly post claiming i was being a richard by saying those jokes

im not causing any drama, you're the one who said

after i made a couple joke posts that had had nothing to do with you

you could have easily just decided not to blindly post claiming i was being a richard by saying those jokes
just stop its over.

just stop its over.

i am legit doing nothing but asking a question

Anyways, ive started to work on the GMC Sierra again, and its set for release sometime in June, hopefully before summer break, maybe even earlier.
Anyways, here is a picture of the interior dashboard that was just added today. (im hoping for an animated steering wheel soon too.)

i thought it wasnt gonna be so high poly

I still can't understand why high-poly is attempting to become acceptable in this game...Isn't this for practice or something?

Because importing models like these regardless, no matter WHAT you do, ARE going to become resource heavy to the user, and DEFINITELY deplete their FPS.

Just because it's fine on your machine, doesn't mean it's going to be fine on someone else's computer. I would suggest instead using your 3D modeling software to make a low-poly model using your 3D import as a reference/resource.
And I cannot help as much because I don't have time

Bump again, im planning a few more vehicles, including the Delorean that mod-man has been suggesting me to make for about 2 months now.
(believe it or not my dream car is actually the delorean)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 01:09:11 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Bump, i havent been able to do anything lately due to the recent tornado that tore through my hometown of Newburgh and caused 95% of the city to lose power, luckily i got power back yesterday morning. Here is a news article for your info: http://www.recordonline.com/news/20180516/tornado-hit-newburgh-on-tuesday-2-others-strike-hudson-valley
Anyways the only vehicle ive been able to get into the game so far was the Ford F-350

These are all of the cars that have been ported recently, and will likely be among the first to be released.
This is the list
2001 Chevrolet Blazer
2006 Chevrolet Impala
2008 Ford F-350 Super Duty
2011 Lincoln Town Car

heres some pics:

There are more cars planned, including a few revised versions of older ones.

where can i download i wanna see how much of an fps drop there is

Anyways the only vehicle ive been able to get into the game so far was the Ford F-350

One of them f-tree-fittys  turba deezol

HEY MAKE A TUTORIAL PLEASE