Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 17546 times)

no offense d i just want you to stop this stuff

(d/adrenaline)
some images in this thread are clickable

if you're legit trying to talk to me do it the right way
part 1: d

I just wanted to do yevgeniy as a funny thing with poor english, but it progressed from me joining Toxicology's server into being a full on thot patrol member and etc. Worth it

Adrenaline

(note - every single one of these is aimed at me)
leave the forum
have you realised yet that nobody actually likes you on this forum and youre not actually trolling anybody. like really you were voted "worst forumer of the year" or whatever. instead of actually listening to people you go onto this handicap rage where you act ironic then act like youre a master troll
do you actually have any idea on how to be funny
verification acts like this because he literally thinks that hes going to get invited into some master troll clan
replying ironically doesnt work at all when u are a moron
itsa me mario and yousa not a funny
reminder that yesterday verification got a virus from pirating games and had to reinstall his whole os
oh yea oops i never meant that he was funny in the first place but his new meme tactic isnt funny either
invent an original joke
act like that and someones gonna ask you to leave the forum like your dad left your life
and be4 someone gets angry at me for posting that keep in mind that im not saying that, im warning him that someones probably gonna end up saying that unironically
unova leaves the thread and checks your profile if you mention his dad remember that (quote)
hey does anybody wanna see unova getting owned by mcjob say upvote
are u braindead or just refusing to read literally anything someone says about u you didnt even reply to the drama at all youre literally just a troll that has no actual idea how to troll
he also just steals other peoples profile pictures without any comment on them or anything too because 1. hes seen other people do it and assumes he can do it too and be funny and 2. he probably thinks he will get invited into some professional trolling groupi think so yea
in short: i don't mind you taking the piss but you do it wayy too much
reasoning behind all of this:
becase you havent actually replied to my posts and you just go off meming again
this is just like.. toxic. if you want me to stop something pm me. oh wait!

In short, you could have just pmed me to sort this out.
Hello to:
Cubone
Grimlock
Two and a half Limericks
Mad Hops Disease

/support because d or /nosupport because unova

Hm..... This is the toughest choice ive ever faced...

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why u ignored literally everything else i said that tried to help u and didnt actually reply to anyone
are u gonna drama everyone else that said the same thing
/support because d or /nosupport because unova

Hm..... This is the toughest choice ive ever faced...
are they still selling shamrock shakes

You left out the part where he was briefly mocking McJob by using his avatar and being overly Australian to a point where it was probably offensive to our fellow Australian forumer(s)

i thought i made this drama at first because you're using my profile picture you little stuff

also have u realised that sherif was trying to tell u something and u got pissed at him. like jesus dude how narcissistic do u have to be to ignore literally EVERYBODY trying to help you

hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why u ignored literally everything else i said that tried to help u
hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why also
also have u realised that sherif was trying to tell u something and u got pissed at him. like jesus dude how narcissistic do u have to be to ignore literally EVERYBODY trying to help you
what exactly are you trying to help me with by saying i'm not funny?
also:

what I wanna know is why all the annoying users seem to be in the same discords always making drama topics on each other

also:

all you do is act vague and ironic when someone confronts you. all you do is dismiss people. i and sherif and all the others are actually trying to help you.
hmmmmmmmmm i wonder why also
when you do stuff like this people will confront you. why are you surprised at this after it being said like the 10th time
what exactly are you trying to help me with by saying i'm not funny?
because you arent funny

instead of calling him unfunny help him be funny

instead of calling him unfunny help him be funny
its impossible to help him with anything because all he does is dismiss people and act like a handicap

what I wanna know is why all the annoying users seem to be in the same discords always making drama topics on each other
I was gonna talk about this too. The person making the drama always posts discord evidence and it really makes me wonder if they join on purpose to provoke a response and then they screenshot it and say ":(((( he push me aaaaaa drama :("

It would totally make sense too

its impossible to help him with anything because all he does is dismiss people and act like a handicap
k

verif, instead of gonig "waa stop being mean" how about you take the actual loving criticism
and how about everyone else stops going "OOGA BOOGA LEAVE FORUM"

all you do is act vague and ironic when someone confronts you. all you do is dismiss people. i and sherif and all the others are actually trying to help you. when you do stuff like this people will confront you. why are you surprised at this after it being said like the 10th timebecause you arent funny
this. i was a little immature doing that but you really never do change and you never do really respond to people who try to actually talk to you or call you out on what you're doing is wrong. a lot of people who have beef with you would be fine if you would actually make an effort to use the advice you get