Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 18139 times)

verif can u change your pfp its confusing the forget out of me

how is it confusing you

What are you talking about? Are you supposed to be the only Le Epic Funny Memer? The God Who Will Come? Pewdiepie style "if everyone else is eliminated everyone will like me" type stuff?
literally what the forget does this mean
You ignored the entirety of the drama to say you're trying to help me and got called out but still did not respond. I never even dramaed any of the other people who I actually dislike - you're special for a reason because you are on the forums.
again did u actually read any of the posts u quoted in the main thread or any of the posts anyone else has read in the thread that ARENT on your side

i would but im getting generic error for every one i put in

i look at quote dump response posts he makes and im like "wtf when did i make this" and notice that its actually verif

i look at quote dump response posts he makes and im like "wtf when did i make this" and notice that its actually verif

i dont know about you but these look really different from eachother

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/X2adleh.jpg[/img]

that image so outdated it from the goddamned 1990s

my devices must be all handicapped then because it shows the same on my phone and my pc

it's really funny to watch every single person that literally nobody likes on this forum drama each other

it's really funny to watch every single person that literally nobody likes on this forum drama each other
haha me too thanks

he continues this stuff and even has adopted the stuffty reasoning of im trying to join thot patrol or some stuff

when you get irrationally angry at someone for bumping your drama so you the same thing