adrenaline/d -

Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 17567 times)

It's not that he doesn't get it, it's just it isn't funny
Okay then, let's add this to the laundry list of things you've done to get back at me. You're a loving mental handicap who literally doesn't know when to shut the forget up as shown by the many, many times i've posted images of you straight up being a handicap or over-reacting (In which you call them jokes!). You still have not lived up to your loving apology (your fourth one I believe) because your oblate ego needs to feed on someone or something.
I'm going to try and calm the forget down, ignore people I think are attempting to get on my nerves, lock threads that get out of control, all that good stuff.

Just generally looking at what I said earlier somewhat makes me cringe, as well make myself feel like a total cunt.
 ignore anyone I can if I feel its needed, and just calm down.
If you go the forget away, then no one has to deal with you. There's no central point to you posting against me because I know it's just to kiss d's ass. There's been pages upon pages upon pages of people telling you to leave and you still have not done it because you're a cold ass attention whore.
TL;DR Go away.
theres like a thousand 13 year olds on this forum and not one of them thinks ur funny
13 is a unique age. We're 12 year olds but one year older. What do you expect? Do you expect us to live up past being in middle school? What kind of sick and twisted reality are you living in where you think loving with someone 5 years younger than you is a cool and fun thing to do?
unova i find saying "Suck." funny and i've never even smiled at a single one of your posts
You find floran research, gross stuff, searching up gore on rule34, and even spamming discord servers with your obnoxious ass posts funny. You and your obsession with glaceon probably points you towards Aspergers.
can confirm
Do you think you're normal? You were pressured by a someone into drawing research, something I think only ever happened to Nix, who is older than me.
honestly has anyone
D, go to either of your account and see has anyone responded lol to you. You're an unfunny, obsessive handicap who's probably hiding his age like darth was. Show us the loving truth or forget off.

literally all of that post is ad hominem and not even trying to defend yourself

literally all of that post is ad hominem and not even trying to defend yourself
What's with you and Ad Hominem? Is there some kind of spiritual connection that you have with debate and english club that leads you to believe that responding to everything with it automagically denies the argument? I can come up with atleast 3 recent posts of you saying that in reponse to anything you don't want to reply to.

unova you aren't one to judge other people's sense of humor when you find this funny
156. Drink a pregnant woman's tittymilk publicly
especially considering half the stuff you said i found funny was stuff i found revolting
also i like how you had to bring the glaceon thing in there just to call me autistic

You still have not lived up to your loving apology
#1 this is my second and #2 what the forget do you mean I haven't lived up to it? How about you just realize that no one likes your jokes and accept it instead of trying to call everyone handicaps. Why are you so triggered? Can you actually just defend yourself instead of make yourself look much more dumber?

or maybe its that youre a bumbling moron that instead of trying to fix himself decides to highlight everything else about people insulting you instead of trying to better yourself or defend yourself
isnt it funny how this is always relevant..... hmmmmmmmmm...........
the unova cycle:
unfunny trolling and memeing
gets caled out
ad hominem
conitinues stuffposting until confronted
full damage control
repeat

darth and unova should both stop posting hows that

unova ur posts are more effective than ipecac in making me want to vomit

ALSO I DOnt FIND STarbound research Funny, especially when it's you sending it to me in dm's because i said "dont forget plants"

when you judge other peoples comedy when you yourself go into threads
post cringe
and pretend that you were handicapped

unova you aren't one to judge other people's sense of humor when you find this funny
Check out 90% of the thread. Immature stuff is commonplace in that thread and you were only able to find one recent immature post out of all of them.

especially considering half the stuff you said i found funny was stuff i found revolting
Why would you search them up then? There's no reason to otherwise.
also i like how you had to bring the glaceon thing in there just to call me autistic
Why else would you only recently start attacking me after our friendship ended? You started this stuff all the way back in callisants because you had to get e-points because I was the only actual friend of yours. Either you have no social skills (Aspergers) or this is some kind of really stuffty forum persona you're putting on, and it isn't because you used to loving send me steam messages of furry stuff!
#1 this is my second and #2 what the forget do you mean I haven't lived up to it? How about you just realize that no one likes your jokes and accept it instead of trying to call everyone handicaps. Why are you so triggered? Can you actually just defend yourself instead of make yourself look much more dumber?
Why do you respond to every post with "Triggered" or "angry"? Do you think that actually puts people on your side and that my sense of humor is probably much farther away from your sense of humor (Which is in response to geben calling you a family man)?
or maybe its that youre a bumbling moron that instead of trying to fix himself decides to highlight everything else about people insulting you instead of trying to better yourself or defend yourself
isnt it funny how this is always relevant..... hmmmmmmmmm...........
Are you gonna go full grimlock mode and just post one thing until it becomes funny or relevant? Make up an actual loving argument because you are starting to sound more and more like a kidalex wannabe.

my main question for you unova is why are you using a second account
or were you banned and got this one incase you got banned cause your dum lol

[ad hominem]
Are you gonna go full grimlock mode and just post one thing until it becomes funny or relevant? Make up an actual loving argument because you are starting to sound more and more like a kidalex wannabe.
do you not know what ad hominem actually means and ur just ignoring it create an actual argument that doesnt just attack others instead of ignoring ur problems
he got banned on his verification account for making a clickbait thread for a nutshack video

Why do you respond to every post with "Triggered" or "angry"? Do you think that actually puts people on your side and that my sense of humor is probably much farther away from your sense of humor (Which is [img]https://i.imgur.com/dpcDwGT.png[ /img] in response to geben calling you a family man)?
Look, I'm not here to argue, but you need to chill out man. Like seriously, this isn't helping your case. I don't get how you think bringing up stuff from nearly half a year ago will help you in any way. Even if I do have a stuffty sense of humor, it wont make people side with you any more.
my main question for you unova is why are you using a second account
banned for breaking rule 1

he got banned on his verification account for making a clickbait thread for a nutshack video
duude siiiick

do you not know what ad hominem actually means and ur just ignoring it create an actual argument that doesnt just attack others instead of ignoring ur problems
You don't make actual arguments.
Your arguments literally consist of nothing but you saying "Ad Hominem", calling me a handicap or calling me unfunny. Go away.
Look, I'm not here to argue, but you need to chill out man. Like seriously, this isn't helping your case. I don't get how you think bringing up stuff from nearly half a year ago will help you in any way.
It's not like you're helping the argument in any way, shape or form. Just go away. Close the tab like I do instead of posting this stuff and you won't get caught up in it.