adrenaline/d -

Author Topic: adrenaline/d -  (Read 17264 times)

theres literally no point in replying to him because hes just gonna attack you
thats the entire point is it not

i'm just wondering how he will respond to a fellow redditor

The same could be said for you. If I wanted to I could go to the quote where you said you came all over the walls or if callisant's was still up, the one where you said you wanted to peel your richard skin off.
2 years ago? 2 years ago
also tu quoque, you've done the same thing, only recently.
What exactly besides one or two messages?
how many times have you posted something about as funny as a car crash?
You're also older than me by atleast a year.
this means nothing
Brinetonium#8499 is the one where I sent you florans

no it isn't
where nothing was NSFW. Go for it.
it was still lewd and i didnt want to see it
You did not want to befriend or even talk to me after this so I was trying to get you back as a friend
why would i want to be your friend after all the stuff you've done on the forums and discord, after you've spammed under my name, posted stuff that should've been kept secret, and made me look like a complete buffoon? are you trying to bribe me with steam games as a desperate attempt to have atleast 1 friend?
and you yourself unadded me on steam.
bullstuff. at the very most, i would've blocked you. you unfriended me and went "GUYS GUYS HE UNFRIENDED ME ;,C". i should've anyway considering all the stuff you've done
You're lying in order to make me look like the bad guy, holy forget
to make me look like the bad guy when i "unfriended you", which i didn't.
i predicted the future everybody
You did not only call me mean names
if you're this offended by somebody calling you a friend on the internet, seriously, log out. the forums is not a place to be if you're this sensitive.
ironic considering you once did this really heartfelt speech about people being allowed to call whoever they want whatever they want like a week after the dilemma
but posted stuff i've done in the past in order to discredit me on everything.
i only did this after you started acting like a cunt to me, for good reason considering what you were doing at the time.
We used to call eachother friend all the time and I called you furry all the time.
if you're allowed to do it, i'm allowed to do it. if you call somebody a roostersucker, don't act like you're the victim when they knock the teeth out of your mouth.
When people get too fed up of namecalling and tell you to stop, (which you did), especially when you show out and post actually stuffty stuff about your friends or people you want to be aquantenced with, it's not the namecalling.
if you call somebody a roostersucker, don't act like you're the victim when they knock the teeth out of your mouth.
You've deleted much worse stuff you've sent to me, searched up actual gore and other things.
i dont remember deleting anything, and you used to search up nasty stuff too.
The image I sent you was censored, anyways.
barely, you left pretty much half of its ass and body fluids uncensored, and only censored just the genitals. if i posted the original image, i would've gotten banned.

>>

>>
doesnt know you're supposed to do username and descriminator for it to work

oddly enough i can't find you either. what the forget? something is wrong here
add me at Brinetonium#8499
i'm ignoring most of it because 99% of your post is restated

i'm ignoring most of it because 99% of your post is restated
ironically this is the first post of yours that has made me laugh

why would he add you after he sent research
Im confused
also you probably cant find him if you guys have no mutual servers

why would he add you after he sent research
I never sent research. There was no NSFW/snake or vagina or boob in it.

no. just no.

What do you mean?
Even if it's censored I don't think anyone would like to be sent that stuff.

yeah but there was piss and farts and ponies in it

is the image I have right now. It was a fluffy pony and was posted before in YCYL.

no it loving wasn't you liar lmfao
the original image only had the starfish and genitals whited out. you could see bodily fluids coming out of it, which counts as nsfw.

no it loving wasn't you liar lmfao
why would i be lying
it was posted in YCYL