Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 17015 times)

I let it slide a little while after the first drama, thinking that the Thot Patrol clan has changed their ways from not accepting losses and being sore losers at everything.
Edd asked me to a duel and I set up the server.
Some things you should know:
  • He never objected to the consequence (which was posting that the opposing clan was supreme) until the match was over.
  • I mentioned I was screenshotting all this multiple times and he never said anything about it.
  • I removed 2 deaths from him (which meant 2 less kills from me) because he was lagging.
  • The score was 9 (me) to 5 (Edd) when he left one point before the game ended. He rejoined when I set the score to 8 (me) to 7 (Edd).
  • The winning point was first to 10. Edd chose this, and I did not stop him from choosing it.
  • Nothing, besides the things listed above, was changed wildly like the last Thot Patrol drama.
  • He would not agree to any leaving clan punishments before the game, so I settled on the punishment below.

The images are listed in numerical order as close as I can remember. This battle only happened an hour or two ago.
1:

In this picture: Setting up and starting the server.
2:

Me saying the punishment before the game, and him agreeing to them.
3:

Ditto. I think this came later but I was just mentioning the rules one more time before the game started.
4:

One point before the game ends, and Edd abandons. Note that I had 2 kills that I did not count because Edd was genuinely lagging at the time.
5:

Edd and me agreeing to adjust the score and continue the match after he left.
6:

Edd posting the punishment after the game ended. Note that he did not actually say what I wanted him to say, he wrote something about Rob The Minecraft guy instead.
7:

Edd trying to negotiate with me instead of saying what I wanted him to say.
He changed the post at the very top to say what it said in the next image.
8:

Jmorra trying to convince Edd to just make the post instead of trying to start even more problems.
9:

Edd refusing to say what I wanted him to say, and then posting another thing about how he didn't lose.
Kidalex tries to defend him, even though he clearly knows he lost. (He joined my server)

Fun facts:
  • Edd may act like he did not care, but he really did.  I have more images of him trying to negotiate and not take his loss. I didn't post all of the images I took, because it would take too long to crop them, but I will post them if anyone wants me to.
  • Don't cheat.
  • I did as much as I could to prevent him from trying not to negotiate, as I didn't want any more problems with Thot Patrol.

i won tho
Why does it bother you so much that you lost on a videogame? You just make yourself look like a big baby.

Why does it bother you so much that you lost on a videogame? You just make yourself look like a big baby.
i won tho

why thot patrol has any interest in a dying game, i'll never know.

itt edd gets some low effort trolling in meanwhile his opposition takes him seriously

this literally applies to op as well
  • I did as much as I could to prevent him from trying not to negotiate, as I didn't want any more problems with Thot Patrol.
you're the one trying to instigate constant drama with us

you're the one trying to instigate constant drama with us
Edd asked for the duel.

You DO know that its kinda stupid for the title to say that its a thot patrol drama, but its only about Edd, right?

This is a war we have the power to win. There is no joke here.

You're dense
this literally applies to op as well
I'm the one who won. I just think your clan cowardice shouldn't be stood for.
You DO know that its kinda stupid for the title to say that its a thot patrol drama, but its only about Edd, right?
Edd is associating with Thot Patrol and did this on the behalf of them.

im sorry what when did i say i did the duel on behalf of tp

im sorry what when did i say i did the duel on behalf of tp
I was pretty sure that you were considering it was all clan related things.

i didnt even want anytihng clan related u just came up with a clan related consequence

gotta wonder how much mileage the thot patrol is getting out of being ironically annoying