Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 17049 times)

Remember when clans were cool and they did things? Now they lose one duel and start damage controlling in drama... SMH.

name 1 thing marijuana marauders have done for the game
Go on, I'll wait

honestly all your clans are lame.

Go on, I'll wait
What have you done for the game?
Remember when clans were cool and they did things? Now they lose one duel and start damage controlling in drama... SMH.
Whenever our clan does something interesting, it has to be a problem because they damage control wherever they go.
Go make your own clan. Your daughter can be a member, right?

i already have my own clan and its far superior to your weed warriors clan bullstuff

clan builds were the best

i already have my own clan and its far superior to your weed warriors clan bullstuff
bring it back

Go on, I'll wait

They whipped your pusillanimous individual clan in a duel and sent you crying to the bleachers. That's a contribution in my book.

I don't think somebody with your... brand of shame... can talk about lameness.

clan builds were the best

dude hell yeah

What have you done for the game?Whenever our clan does something interesting, it has to be a problem because they damage control wherever they go.Go make your own clan. Your daughter can be a member, right?
Our members have made plenty of addons and builds, I bet MM doesn't even have an HQ

I don't think somebody with your... brand of shame... can talk about lameness.
my avatar has character, so forget you. clearly the amount of emotion that is being portrayed by this sassy female is far beyond what you can comprehend

They whipped your pusillanimous individual clan in a duel and sent you crying to the bleachers. That's a contribution in my book.
Twice. But apparently it doesn't count because it's "just a game" and games aren't allowed to have competition or fun once you lose, apparently.
Our members have made plenty of addons and builds, I bet MM doesn't even have an HQ
Your meme prints count as addons? I had no idea. The HQ is WIP.

my avatar has character, so forget you.

It says a lot about your character, yeah.

It says a lot about your character, yeah.
so strong it needs to be forcibly secured by badspot so it can never be changed?

so strong it needs to be forcibly secured by badspot so it can never be changed?
i guess it shows the scar that you can never change your profile picture

Your meme prints count as addons? I had no idea. The HQ is WIP.
kidalex has released plenty of weapons, and apparently prints, decals and music don't count as addons
The HQ is WIP.
let's see it then