Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 17031 times)

While this thread should have honestly just been a post on the clan page, i think the reaction from thot patrol shows their true nature as a clan only made for meming and low-level trolling.

While this thread should have honestly just been a post on the clan page, i think the reaction from thot patrol shows their true nature as a clan only made for meming and low-level trolling.
pathetic

why are you guys fighting over clans on a lego game where you can truly fight irl??
smh pussies /NOsupport

I was pretty sure that you were considering it was all clan related things.
this doesnt mean stuff
you cant just say he was if he never put any hint out to it

the thing is i really won
the op's pics dont lie, you lost fair and square, i hereby endorse marijuana marauders!

How did Marijuana Marauders become rivals with THOT Patrol in the first place?
It started (Marijuana Marauders) as "the deserved owners of thot patrol" and i mean subtitle
i dont even know why what i said is relevant but still it seems relevant

are you loving serious....? another drama on Thot Patrol?? and oh over a dual, like grow up

this was months ago
why does either side still care about this at all, it's like watching a bad court case on cable TV
was this actually months ago

mayb u should stop being a raging autist once in a while and quit huffing glue you loving friend

User was banned for this post
oof

just so everyone knows: I won. that was my win, fair and square

why are you guys fighting over clans on a lego game where you can truly fight irl??
smh pussies /NOsupport
this guy knows whats up