Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 16899 times)

I will duel every single Thot Patrol member if it means they learn how to know to lose.
If I ever get your stinky mug in my line of sight I swear to chekov i will rooster your clock off

If I ever get your stinky mug in my line of sight I swear to chekov i will rooster your clock off
Then let's go, any time starting from yesterday. What's your steam? I have an arena set up. Or are you not feeling right or did your dad get you pregnant just now or some stuff?

Then let's go, any time starting from yesterday. What's your steam? I have an arena set up. Or are you not feeling right or did your dad get you pregnant just now or some stuff?
i want to have a duel with all of our clan members vs yours, we can collaborate together and set up a new build to accommodate the player size
also my steam is on my profile

can't believe you'd fabricate all of this evidence. we know you lost....

Are you just gonna fight with hand held weapons or are you gonna make forts and fight with missiles as well?

Honestly it's pretty cool to see a heated clan rivalry in 2017

Sick duel planning guys thanks

mayb u should stop being a raging autist once in a while and quit huffing glue you loving friend

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:16:05 AM by Badspot »

you were too much of a sperg to communicate with, honestly not even worth discussing anymore
Sad really

Honestly it's pretty cool to see a heated clan rivalry in 2017
this?
this is baby stuff

How did Marijuana Marauders become rivals with THOT Patrol in the first place?

thot patrol doing god's work and d getting assblasted as usual i see

Mom please help the scary men in the gas masks are bullying me again.

this was months ago
why does either side still care about this at all, it's like watching a bad court case on cable TV

people love edd why don't people love you