Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 16744 times)

edd won
sorry you lost d

is this a serious drama or not im extremely confused

the simplest thing to do with these sort of people is take everything at face value honestly...

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
-Sun Tuzu

You're dense
you literally made a drama thread about a duel

Victory usually goes to the army who has better trained officers and men.
-Son Tuuz

-Sun Tuzu
-Son Tuuz
holy forget youre autistic

-Son Tuuz
-Sun Tuzu

THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE stuffPOSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

#freeedd
If Edd just took his one lose and admit that he lost in the first place this drama wouldn't of happened in the first place. If it's not that serious, why didn't he just post it and not try to convince me not to?

of all the reasoning to back up a drama on thot patrol lmfao

-Sun Tuzu
holy forget youre autistic

pretty much walked right into that one

If Edd just took his one lose and admit that he lost in the first place this drama wouldn't of happened in the first place. If it's not that serious, why didn't he just post it and not try to convince me not to?
edd being handicapped has nothing to do with the clan itself, he didn't ask any of us if he could duel you in the first place
of all the reasoning to back up a drama on thot patrol lmfao
not sure why you would want to drama the clan either considering it itself has done nothing wrong

edd being handicapped has nothing to do with the clan itself, he didn't ask any of us if he could duel you in the first place
Considering your clan literally refused to accept a loss on the behalf of them and Edd is a member of Thot Patrol, they correlate to me.

i mean the fact that you started a whole drama over it really counts as a bigger L than what edd took...