Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 17051 times)

lol torin is inventing merits to be judged on now that he's realized that he can't change history with the duel

*owns ike in real life*

*owns ike in real life*
If you can't resort to any actual arguments or points when you get slammed, resort to the Toxicology and Torin method of mentioning Family Guy or being an ironic memer.

i'll set up the duel

Who the forget cares? Honestly, take your drama and stick it up your ass. I doubt anyone is going to give this the slightest regard besides yourself, so just forget about it.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:15:02 AM by Badspot »

honestly from a bipartisan perspective, what is there to argue? edd got pissy about a duel he lost and you clearly overreacted with a full drama

honestly from a bipartisan perspective, what is there to argue? edd got pissy about a duel he lost and you clearly overreacted with a full drama

It figures that a man such as yourself wouldn't understand what honor means. Honor is accepting defeat and adhering to the terms agreed upon like gentleman.

It is a clear fact that Thot Patrol doesn't operate on honor, and this topic was made to display this fact. I do not see how this is an overreaction.

wow slow down last samurai, im sorry i didn't understand how tight your vagina was with honor

wow slow down last samurai, im sorry i didn't understand how tight your vagina was with honor
#gotem lol

Honor separates the men from the monsters, the strong from the weak willed. Without our honor, we are no different from the blockheads.

if you got circumcised you have no honor

Honor is important in anything. A win is a win, a loss is a loss. You cannot win from a loss.
i'll set up the duel
I will duel every single Thot Patrol member if it means they learn how to know to lose.

this is genuinely handicapped

seriously, a drama over a duel? edd is just being a sore loser, get the forget over it
there is literally no reason to start a big stufffest because someone doesn't admit to losing