Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd

Author Topic: Thot Patrol Drama 2: Edd  (Read 17028 times)

noedit2: apologies for triple posting but clarifying that this is the 2nd time he's tried to pull off some gayass duel to 'humiliate' thot patrol
it's utterly stupid

mayb u should stop being a raging autist once in a while and quit huffing glue you loving friend

User was banned for this post

nice job

he died for a good cause

noedit2: apologies for triple posting but clarifying that this is the 2nd time he's tried to pull off some gayass duel to 'humiliate' thot patrol
it's utterly stupid
Have you read the post at all? Edd wanted the duel, agreed to everything except losing, and the screenshots are clearly different.
mayb u should stop being a raging autist once in a while and quit huffing glue you loving friend

lol

People are still getting pissed off about thot patrol?

People are still getting pissed off about thot patrol?
Create the beef and prevent yourself from squashing it from stuff like this, it's no wonder. Edd wanted a duel and he couldn't even accept his loss in the duel that HE started and wanted to do.

Who was song bird an alt of again? I seem to remember him as Ravencroft, but I'm not sure.

Who was song bird an alt of again? I seem to remember him as Ravencroft, but I'm not sure.
song bird is maxx

free maxx

so strong it needs to be forcibly secured by badspot so it can never be changed?
I don't know why you take pride in wearing a scarlet letter.

So are you upset over thot patrol or just Edd?

I don't understand how any of this is in relation to Thot Patrol.

free maxx

THOTS

the worst of the worst, avoid contact with these thotties at all times

- Maxx

So are you upset over thot patrol or just Edd?

I don't understand how any of this is in relation to Thot Patrol.
Edd associates and is a member of Thot Patrol. Thot Patrol have done this "pusillanimous individual out" thing before, and its members are supporting Edd for doing it again.

maxx has redeemed himself months ago but toxicology has been banned
Edd associates and is a member of Thot Patrol. Thot Patrol have done this "pusillanimous individual out" thing before, and its members are supporting Edd for doing it again.
cuz ur handicapped lol