Author Topic: The Day the Snowflakes Attacked - A YouTube Tragedy  (Read 4836 times)

matthew whats your IQ

my IQ is THIS big.
Master Matthew would you please tell the jury where ad money comes from?

when you seriously create a serious thread and expect to be taken seriously but everyone ridicules you so you dont take your own posts seriously and resort to unserious stupidity

:egg: when you seriously create a serious thread and expect to be taken seriously but everyone ridicules you so you dont take your own posts seriously and resort to unserious stupidity
the unova method

The Verification Paradox

matthew consider retaking school
School makes you conform, reality makes you smart.

>"i want my videos to be paid! REEEEEEEEEE monetize my opinion!!!! my opinion is special and therefore coke sprite doritos amazon MUST PAY ME FOR PUTTING MY OPINION ONLINE!!!!! if you dont monetize my videos you are LIBERAL SJW SCUM AND YOU ARE CENSORING MEEEEE"
>school is for special snowflakes

is this post even loving real i refuse to believe master matthew is this stupid

BIG brain foruming

i dont understand how you could get anyone to believe your opinions considering your a literal spudbrain
this rant is so poorly written and ridiculed with bias and typos that I actually laughed super hard when i read it fully

>"i want my videos to be paid! REEEEEEEEEE monetize my opinion!!!! my opinion is special and therefore coke sprite doritos amazon MUST PAY ME FOR PUTTING MY OPINION ONLINE!!!!! if you dont monetize my videos you are LIBERAL SJW SCUM AND YOU ARE CENSORING MEEEEE"
>school is for special snowflakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s4euach5U
you do realise this isn't just effecting "Conservatard youtubbers", right?

i dont understand how you could get anyone to believe your opinions considering your a literal spudbrain
this rant is so poorly written and ridiculed with bias and typos that I actually laughed super hard when i read it fully
I hav no idea waht your talkin about.
there are no typos in my OP and I'm so center that I'm super-center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5s4euach5U
you do realise this isn't just effecting "Conservatard youtubbers", right?
You're right, its effecting any video that the ad companies dont want to pay for. That's right- we live in a dystopian society where companies have free will to decide what they do and don't want to pay for. Oh the horror! London has fallen!

Quit being such a loving snowflake. These billion dollar companies have been operating for hundreds of years, they have whole teams of public relations that make six figure salaries and have studied in business schools half of their entire lives. Their highly meditated decision to not financially support someone who curses in half of their video is their decision, not yours.

If you want to get paid to curse and satirize politics, become a standup comedian. Nobody is willing to pay you just so you can sit in a basement in arizona spending 20 minutes uploading a video of your opinions or some wacky video where you unbox carrots and curse at the audience.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:10:46 PM by PhantOS »

You're right, its effecting any video that the ad companies dont want to pay for. That's right- we live in a dystopian society where companies have free will to decide what they do and don't want to pay for. Oh the horror! London has fallen!

Quit being such a loving snowflake. These billion dollar companies have been operating for hundreds of years, they have whole teams of public relations that make six figure salaries and have studied in business schools half of their entire lives. Their highly meditated decision to not financially support someone who curses in half of their video is their decision, not yours.
So it's okay to curse on TV but not the internet?
Oh no, the internet is special.

Stop acting like this is all an "entitled attack". This is a double standard that is costing people jobs. But I can understand that you don't care so long as everyone is jobless and poor, like real communism.

A New YouTube.
NewTube.
ok, but how will it earn money? think about the costs of setting up alll of the servers, the website, staff, etc. how can they profit off of a free video uploading service???

guys we cant win this debate since master matthew is genetically supreme to all of us