Poll

which game

Black Ops 4
9 (69.2%)
The Division 2
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Black Ops 4 and The Division 2 announced today  (Read 2470 times)

call of duty IIII
good loving job cucktivision

removed so i dont derail this into a roman numeral discussion thread
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:38:38 PM by Adrenaline »

legit why didn't they do IV instead of loving IIII that stuff looks dumb as hell
maybe black ops 5 will be IIII

probably gonna pick up both games just because my friends always get the latest cod and a lot of them were playing the division 1

interested to see what treyarch has got cooking but come the forget on, IIII? 2 and 3 were already using roman numerals and this is just confusing to look at

Nowadays no one really plays call of duty anymore. I think it just got really boring after Ghosts (ghosts was terrible) and advanced warfare. After that call of duty just died out, the modern warfare remaster was really good though. Nowadays people are more interested in playing overwatch, fortnite and pubg it seems

IIII is a legitimate nomenclature. Both IV and IIII are correct.

I hope The Division devs learned their lesson from the launch of the original and from the failure of Destiny 2. The Division 2 should have all the content The Division now currently has, and then some. As for Blops 4, it'll either be another 2 (masterpiece) or another 3 (what the forget).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:20:12 PM by Stick Man »

judging by the logo, Black Ops 4 will probably be another futuristic shooter. I played Black Ops 3 and thought it was dull. Black Ops 1 & 2 were amazing, despite being two very different games.
Titanfall 2, in my eyes, is the only modern futuristic shooter that has gotten the advanced movement mechanics right. I hope BO4 cuts out some of the awful movement that was in BO3.

why do we need another black ops? we already blops2 which has the most balanced multiplayer of all call of duty games. why do we need more? agh

why do we need another black ops? we already blops2 which has the most balanced multiplayer
all of the guns, except the peacekeeper

Holy forget I thought >IIII was a /v/ meme

bring back treyarch pls

long live vanderhaar

bring back treyarch pls

long live vanderhaar
oof the nostalgia hearing that name again

all of the guns, except the peacekeeper
peacekeeper is pretty balanced if not slightly underpowered. At least its not the blops3 peacekeeper lol