Master Matthew part 384753

Author Topic: Master Matthew part 384753  (Read 11685 times)

its that time of year again

School makes you conform, reality makes you smart.

master matthew be like i cant make themes for a swedish block building game forum or imgur is going to ban me from their site and sue me

Quote from: the creature
No, if they have less of an IQ but still have the motivation and advanced maturity, then have at it, But my IQ being higher than usual does help.
is my favorite thing said on these forums

master matthew how about you put your good iq to use and learn the english language

ive never met anyone as unintelligent as master matthew. like we've seen young users, autistic users, annoying users, but they still have some ounce of intelligence. MM is the only person who can praise his own IQ and pitch a peer to peer video streaming service in the same post.

the only thing that really gave me a bad rap that he once said his themes he made for the forum were superior than everything else made. like who the hell cares man

idk why but matthew always formats his threads (even if they're just a meme thread) and it kinda bothers me, don't know why

idk why but matthew always formats his threads (even if they're just a meme thread) and it kinda bothers me, don't know why
yeah i feel the same way

master matthew is essentially tony but instead of trolling, he's serious

what is with you and tony

what is with you and tony
he worships tony because tony's a far better troll than he could even dream of being