Anti-furry league

Author Topic: Anti-furry league  (Read 8262 times)

Hey I'm not a cigarette you friend. Keep talking like that and I'll nut in your eyes

*grimlock walks in*
you really are obsessed with me. you and darth should get a room

We are Furries. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
considering how the subjects of the og NDT drama continue to act i wouldn't be concerned
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:38:05 AM by Grimlock² »

this is like the first time i've posted about you in an eternity
did 3 words on the internet really tick you off this badly like this wasn't even directed at you it was a joke

considering how the subjects of the og NDT drama continue to act i wouldn't be concerned
armed with the tools of the copy/paste and an entry from the anonymous wikipedia page i was able to destroy this man's will to live in two easy steps

this is like the first time i've posted about you in an eternity
did 3 words on the internet really tick you off this badly like this wasn't even directed at you it was a joke
your jokes are about as funny as being forced to listen to a 12 hour compilation of amy schumers vag jokes while strapped to a chair

when your metaphors are somehow worse than mine that's when you log off and never speak to anyone ever again

AGGHHHHHHHH loving FUZZIES GET OFF MY LAAAAAAAAAWN
Be careful, they might piss on your lawn.

when your metaphors are somehow worse than mine that's when you log off and never speak to anyone ever again
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=304344.msg9313839#msg9313839
I miss the old eon/celau in times like this

hey are you gonna actually talk instead of shovel up stuff from the past like a small child

doesn't change that its loving hilarious and timeless

Hey I'm not a cigarette you friend. Keep talking like that and I'll nut in your eyes

isn't it amazing that the things i said about nix years ago are still relevant

Craigslist by owner fursuit

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/291006414460026881/422651005562519552/unknown.png this is also pretty hilarious and timeless
remember kids, drinking and posting can lead to serious consequences!
also, you actually have this saved?

isn't it amazing that the things i said about nix years ago are still relevant
god no kidding, that thread really holds up to the test of time

>Grimlock and Nix fighting