Night Discussion Topic

Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39350 times)

1. it does need fixing because it is a stuffpost central and wasn't before, stuffposts are never good period
i disagree
2. more people is a more successful topic + you just said you get people popping in all the time when it's the same 5-6 or so guys, so you're basically talking in circles
more room for us to discuss
it's like a chat room and more people =/= better

and there we go again.
every time i loving say something, you just go ahead and insult me just so you can hear me rage again.
you all are just so loving hungry for some 13 year old's reaction over the internet that i can just sense your boners erecting over the thought of me speaking in all capitals.
you're like mosquitoes but fueled off of reactions; when deprived of them, you loving die.

and there we go again.
every time i loving say something, you just go ahead and insult me just so you can hear me rage again.
you all are just so loving hungry for some 13 year old's reaction over the internet that i can just sense your boners erecting over the thought of me speaking in all capitals.
you're like mosquitoes but fueled off of reactions; when deprived of them, you loving die.
wrogn

please start enforcing your rules and not breaking them yourself
it's not just to please me like half the forums hates your night discussion topic now
some have said it here others have said it to me via steam

you need to fix it gr8
yeah i will
you seemed pretty happy/ok when things were as usual so i'm not sure sure why you would deviate from the normal activity just to please some dude?
i was just in the moment really and i didn't think of how other people who weren't involved with what was happening would take it
but now i realize that there are people who ya know didn't want that and that can seriously hurt the thread's reputation
and it seems right here like you're trying to take advantage of gr8's frailness in these kind of decisions to push things in your favor
i see this more of him helping open up my eyes to what happened to it, albeit in a bit of a more "forceful" way but maybe that needed to happen
plenty of people still come in and out and discuss so i'm not sure what you're trying to say here
not nearly as many as before honestly
wtf has this turned into

the thread that was meant for casual chat and minor blogland turned into this huge clusterforget of drama just because of stuffposts that eon was triggered by

though the stuffposting needs to be toned down and not overdone to stuff

the arguing needs to end
nix/red spy/eon/others need to stop arguing with each other
nix, this isn't personal. it's because you did a bad and you should own up to it
seth needs to set some "rules" for his topic
i do have rules but it doesn't seem to change much so i'll somehow make it better done
i do agree with this though

and there we go again.
no the reality is you're sperging out over forgetin forum posts online because we called you out for being a handicap
just log off for a bit

i disagree

Well of course handicapped people don't know they're handicapped

This is all for the satisfaction of knowing a kid in Buttforget Nowwhere is mad. It's definitely not because you're a massive pain in the ass

loving hell you want me to be the kid who smiles as their entire family is raped and killed infront of them.

loving hell you want me to be the kid who smiles as their entire family is raped and killed infront of them.
log off and take a break

Are you really this distraught because people on the internet called you out or what

O w O

log off and take a break
take a break from hounding my starfish and i'll calm down
Are you really this distraught because people on the internet called you out or what
you do realize i don't have a life outside the internet

take a break from hounding my starfish and i'll calm down
1. take a break
2. maybe it's because you act the same you do on the forums as you do irl?
learn from your mistakes

You really don't come across that way when you're constantly screeching about how the evil people are hounding your starfish or whatever

You really don't come across that way when you're constantly screeching about how the evil people are hounding your starfish or whatever
do you legitimately expect me to walk around school screaming stuff like that