Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39937 times)

You hear that? They were all just jokes! I guess it's fine then

They're still both loving stuffposts and you're forgeted if you think otherwise
can you discuss in a way that doesn't involve being a rooster?
posts like the posts in the op
i looked at every one of those posts and none of them register as a stuffpost to me

Also red spy and toxic your not helping.

Also red spy and toxic your not helping.

But you really are when you butt in every 10 minutes to tell us to stop

holy stuff nix what the hell dude is something wrong??

holy stuff nix what the hell dude is something wrong??

He pissed in his vore diaper and started to get a rash

* le sighs* red Spy doesnt get the joke again >/\/\<

holy forget so much stuff happened while i was asleep
like jesus christ guys, it's plainly in sight that we're just fooling around
if you're somehow insulted by our posting (which i see little to nothing wrong with that of most of the people in op), don't visit the topic and get the user post blocker

like jesus christ guys, it's plainly in sight that we're just fooling around
if you're somehow insulted by our posting (which i see little to nothing wrong with that of most of the people in op), don't visit the topic and get the user post blocker
"If you don't like stuffposting, ignore it!"

"If you don't like stuffposting, ignore it!"
how about "the minority shouldn't dictate the majority" with the minority being the people who have a problem with the topic
also it's often enough the people that dislike it that create drama within it

for instance the harvest thread of lord tony's is often stuffposted in by those who dislike it, in the form of drama or jokes
while over here on the night disc topic, people that don't like it end up stuffting it up with either forced jokes or drama
same scenario, completely different groups of people

how about "the minority shouldn't dictate the majority" with the minority being the people who have a problem with the topic
also it's often enough the people that dislike it that create drama within it

for instance the harvest thread of lord tony's is often stuffposted in by those who dislike it, in the form of drama or jokes
while over here on the night disc topic, people that don't like it end up stuffting it up with either forced jokes or drama
same scenario, completely different groups of people
i mean sure, the majority of you think stuffposting is fun and ok in this group but the minority thinks you should all stop because at the end of the day it is just stuffposting.

i mean sure, the majority of you think stuffposting is fun and ok in this group but the minority thinks you should all stop because at the end of the day it is just stuffposting.
it is not just stuffposting, at times certain people just forget up the topic's chill, and then the topic is locked for the night

like i'm really sorry if you like to have a 100% serious forum but unfortunately that's not a very popular opinion

yeah, I didn't know about until somebody on my steam send me a message about this drama, while I was listening to music at 4:00 AM in the morning.

everyone in the nightly discussion topic make me cringe

I kept an eye on that topic for a long time kinda just waiting to see if there was anything I could drop in on, casual discussion seemed like a pretty cool idea, but every time I've popped my head in there recently there's either some kind of obnoxious borderline ERP going on and a bunch of people talking about how much they want to forget some kind of bird plant. They were even posting like, censored research of it at one point. Just a bunch of cringe-worthy nonsense.

I don't get it. I don't really mind, but I don't get it.

do realize i don't have a life outside the internet
that's as sad as it gets lmao