Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39938 times)

I guess I blew it out of proportion and I apologize for that. But still, I support this to the full extent because NDT has become a cesspool of furry rp crap.

people actually take notorious' and eons words seriously when 95% of what they do is cause drama?

It's their faults though. Also, I did not cause drama because of Real brother Hours Discussion. That is simply untrue.

holy forget
thats seriously all i can say, holy forget

you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me

Holy forget.

you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me
if you want me to calm down, it's simple.

step 1:
STOP loving FOCUSING ALL OF YOUR stuff AT ME.
BOI HE GOIN NUCLEAR

this topic is the spiciest meatball of all time.

Annoying stuffposting with your buddies is still annoying stuffposting

some people in the night discussion are weird, but i'm fine with it for the most part

has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass.

holy stuff what happened here

nix went full handicap and blew his stacks

Oh my god, a lot of fire is in this thread.