Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39365 times)

you only have 8 posts of mine in the OP. three of them aren't even from that thread, like all of my examples are. so...

*until now. ur an idiot
the 3 are examples of how you act outside of the thread aka argumentative stuff which reinforces parts of the summary
if you want anybody could go digging through your posts and find way more if you really want lol
i don't know if my posts were just buried and went unnoticed or what but you guys did read them right like i'm going to try to fix this and i realize that i was taking it too far along with them
please start enforcing your rules and not breaking them yourself

i don't know if my posts were just buried and went unnoticed or what but you guys did read them right like i'm going to try to fix this and i realize that i was taking it too far along with them
you seemed pretty happy/ok when things were as usual so i'm not sure sure why you would deviate from the normal activity just to please some dude?

seriously though, eon.
if you don't like the discussion topic thread...
why not
ignore it?

it's not like you're being forced to stay in it like holy stuff
this whole drama is about a simple thread that you just don't happen to like
this is pretty much what'd happen if someone drama'd the furry thread because "merrhhh furrys!

you seemed pretty happy/ok when things were as usual so i'm not sure sure why you would deviate from the normal activity just to please some dude?
it's not just to please me like half the forums hates your night discussion topic now
some have said it here others have said it to me via steam

you need to fix it gr8
seriously though, eon.
why not
ignore it?

this is pretty much what'd happen if someone drama'd the furry thread because "merrhhh furrys!
because it's an issue, it once was a thread i liked until you cunts took it over, and because drama is about complaining about things
you're literally breaking one of drama's rules:

"If you don't like the server, just leave"
Yeah, no stuff.  No one is posting "help I'm trapped in this bad server and can't leave".  The point is to warn others and bring about social consequences for the offending party.

except replace server with topic

seriously though, eon.
why not
ignore it?

* sigh   *

seriously though, eon.
why not
ignore it?

It would be great if you could ignore this forum, but we both know that won't be happening

Not really, no

it's not just to please me like half the forums hates your night discussion topic now
some have said it here others have said it to me via steam

you need to fix it gr8
i don't think you're being truthful with your "half the forums" statement there
more like 6 people

and it seems right here like you're trying to take advantage of gr8's frailness in these kind of decisions to push things in your favor

more like 6 people

and it seems right here like you're trying to take advantage of gr8's frailness in these kind of decisions to push things in your favor
i probably am since you guys are considered obnoxious friends by most and the night discussion topic is avoided like the plague now lol

yes i am obviously trying to take advantage of gr8 and i have a secret grudge on all of you and i hate furries and i made this post just because i hate you and not because you are an obnoxious stuffposting cunt

more like 6 people

noedit: and if you're so upset with the current conditions of the discussion threads why don't you make your own so that you can be king there
you could enforce your own rules and have your say there
i probably am since you guys are considered obnoxious friends by most and the night discussion topic is avoided like the plague now lol
plenty of people still come in and out and discuss so i'm not sure what you're trying to say here

i have a secret grudge on all of you
exactly.
that's why you're not focusing on any other people who stuffpost in the thread.
because you simply don't like us.
because you like to keep your stuff biased so you don't need to tear up much "proof" so you can get all o' dat /supports yo

exactly.
because you like to keep your stuff biased so you don't need to tear up much "proof" so you can get all o' dat /supports yo
you're delusional

you're delusional
and you need to seriously stop
what you're doing is not funny and actually makes me think you legitimately need mental help.

noedit: and if you're so upset with the current conditions of the discussion threads why don't you make your own so that you can be king there
you could enforce your own rules and have your say there

plenty of people still come in and out and discuss so i'm not sure what you're trying to say here
what would be the point of making a new one if we can fix the old one by enforcing the un-enforced rules?

if by plenty of people you mean the same people who do the same stuff with the same jokes ok
exactly.
you are actually handicapped

you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me