Author Topic: Night Discussion Topic  (Read 39936 times)

you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me
>when you out of straws to pick to try to defend yourself so you have a mental breakdown for sympathy

what would be the point of making a new one if we can fix the old one by enforcing the un-enforced rules?
if by plenty of people you mean the same people who do the same stuff with the same jokes ok
it doesn't need fixing. what we have now is what everyone who already posts in it regularly wants
you want something different so you should go make something different

why would we need more people? we're not some kind of country going to a forgetin war that needs more soldiers or some deadbeat youtuber who only makes videos for money.

wtf has this turned into

the thread that was meant for casual chat and minor blogland turned into this huge clusterforget of drama just because of stuffposts that eon was triggered by

though the stuffposting needs to be toned down and not overdone to stuff

the arguing needs to end
nix/red spy/eon/others need to stop arguing with each other
nix, this isn't personal. it's because you did a bad and you should own up to it
seth needs to set some "rules" for his topic

>when you out of straws to pick to try to defend yourself so you have a mental breakdown for sympathy
CAN YOU LEAVE ME THE forget ALONE FOR GODS SAKE?
I DIDN'T WANT TO BE PART OF SUCH A VIOLENT stuff-HURRICANE, BUT YOU HAD TO DRAG ME IN BECAUSE I MADE A COUPLE OFF-TOPIC POSTS.
STOP HOUNDING MY loving starfish.

and you need to seriously stop
what you're doing is not funny and actually makes me think you legitimately need mental help.
*notices your buldge*
you know what?
fine.
i am handicapped, i am a stuffposter, i'm a delusional autistic furry who has brown town love to a loving doll i found at walmart while shoving paper carrotes up its ass. i need to leave the forums so the world can be at peace, because i am the only thing that is causing this forums such disaster.
you loving happy?
now can you leave me the forget alone?
am i allowed to actually enjoy my loving time here?
or are you just gonna keep flinging your solidified stuff at me
OwO whats this

it's obvious to me that you're only doing this stuff to piss nix off because you know he's easily set off
I DIDN'T WANT TO BE PART OF SUCH A VIOLENT stuff-HURRICANE, BUT YOU HAD TO DRAG ME IN BECAUSE I MADE A COUPLE OFF-TOPIC POSTS.
calm the forget down goddamn

the 3 are examples of how you act outside of the thread aka argumentative stuff which reinforces parts of the summary
one of them is me teasing someone for being an idiot in my thread about something I care about. I think it's pretty clear that I'm being facetious, and it's not really my problem if he took it seriously. and even if I was just doing it for the sake of being a richard, I'd think it was pretty justified
a second is not argumentative at all. I didn't even use that little cat face that apparently offends you
and the third I guess I can admit is arguablyheh argumentative, but it's really just more like making fun of him

also I've just checked for the sake of checking, and of the two drama topics you linked in the OP for me, for the first the responses were largely in my favor (even tho I was being a huge idiot), and that doesn't necessarily mean it's something that would put me in a positive light, but it does seem a little odd to include it, given that
but the second is literally not even about me lmao

calm the forget down goddamn
what, do you expect me to sit down and finish my crumpets and tea while getting ass slingshotted from me a mile away?
because that's not happening.

it doesn't need fixing. what we have now is what everyone who already posts in it regularly wants
you want something different so you should go make something different

why would we need more people? we're not some kind of country going to a forgetin war that needs more soldiers or some deadbeat youtuber who only makes videos for money.
1. it does need fixing because it is a stuffpost central and wasn't before, stuffposts are never good period
2. more people is a more successful topic + you just said you get people popping in all the time when it's the same 5-6 or so guys, so you're basically talking in circles
you need to chill and take a break from the forums
wtf has this turned into

the thread that was meant for casual chat and minor blogland turned into this huge clusterforget of drama just because of stuffposts that eon was triggered by

though the stuffposting needs to be toned down and not overdone to stuff

the arguing needs to end
nix/red spy/eon/others need to stop arguing with each other
nix, this isn't personal. it's because you did a bad and you should own up to it
seth needs to set some "rules" for his topic
p much agree with this

what, do you expect me to sit down and finish my crumpets and tea while getting ass slingshotted from me a mile away?
because that's not happening.
yes because eon is a troll and we're both taking the bait but if you continue taking it it's gonna lead to your ban and further inciting into rage by pricks

it's obvious to me that you're only doing this stuff to piss nix off because you know he's easily set off
no not really
yes because eon is a troll and we're both taking the bait but if you continue taking it it's gonna lead to your ban and further inciting into rage by pricks
yes because i called you out for massive stuffposting i am now a troll
is this all you got

because you simply don't like us.

On the flip side you dipstuffs keep acting like God himself came down and anointed your ass the pope of the persecuted. The only people that like you are, surprise surprise, loving annoying and weird. Like you think we're just a very small minority of people that are just out to get you for liking a Pokemon character or whatever the forget you think it is. When it reality it's because you get very, very, very out of hand in the right circumstances. You're also pretty loving weird, which is just the cherry on the stuff cake.

The meltdown is upon is

Someone get me a paper carrot and some popcorn