Anti-furry league

Author Topic: Anti-furry league  (Read 7848 times)

A furry bit me, am I infected?
I just realised the furry that bit me was Raccooneer, W-What should I do???

also, you actually have this saved?
boy do u not know what a "search tool" is
i searched your name, found your old profile, looked in "view posts", and found it in the first page.

and even if you probably have a billion images of my face and stuff i did in discord saved

remember kids, drinking and posting can lead to serious consequences!
take ur own advice... lol..

take ur own advice... lol..
oh but I have!

that one's pretty simple. just gotta search night discussion drama and start reading through it. the meltdown starts on like page 3 or 4. It's an all time classic of a thread

boy do u not know what a "search tool" is
i searched your name, found your old profile, looked in "view posts", and found it in the first page.

and even if you probably have a billion images of my face and stuff i did in discord saved
why would I do that? it'd be a waste of space on my laptop and I have other much more important things to be concerned about than what some moron on a lego forum looks like. I do have a social life after all

I do have a social life after all
you're up at 3 in the morning trying to harass a teenager on the internet. what "social life" could you possibly have if this is what you do instead of sleeping, especially when you probably have work in the morning
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:35:20 AM by Nix the Glaceon »

I have other much more important things to be concerned about than what some moron on a lego forum looks like.
yep. what youre doing right now is definitely more important.

you're up at 3 in the morning trying to harass a teenager on the internet. what "social life" could you possibly have if this is what you do instead of sleeping, especially when you probably have work in the morning
(1 in the morning)

I just realised the furry that bit me was Raccooneer, W-What should I do???
guys, i would like to know, am i a baby fur?

I'm an insomniac and I've been doing homework off and on all night. Happens in college

mole were you bit in a sears? if so this case just got much more serious

if you've been bitten by raccooneer you need to get right to quarantine and stay there