Apology, for real, no loving around

Author Topic: Apology, for real, no loving around  (Read 7703 times)

Before you say that I only made this because of the petition, you are somewhat correct. I've just felt somewhat stuffty about what I've been saying recently, and just my general behavior.
I'm not asking you to accept this apology, and I'm not going to argue with you people about this stuff, but I actually am going to try and grow the forget up and try not to goof up.
Also, it's pretty obvious I wasn't 15. I am 12, and I admit, it was really stuffty for me to even attempt to say I am 15, so you've definitely got me there.
Just in general, I'm going to try and calm the forget down, ignore people I think are attempting to get on my nerves, lock threads that get out of control, all that good stuff.

Just generally looking at what I said earlier somewhat makes me cringe, as well make myself feel like a total cunt.
So, I am going to try and stick to this promise and not sperg out every half second, ignore anyone I can if I feel its needed, and just calm down. Like jesus christ, earlier was out of control and I do apologize for my behavior.
If I can't keep to this promise, I deserve just about everything I get.

Finally, before you say I will forget this up like the last apology, I will cool down.
This is not an excuse for my behavior, which I admit was pretty forgeted up.
I know that apology threads aren't really the way to go, but I just needed to vent out me acknowledging I was acting dumber than an autistic bat.

We don't cotton to dog screwers, scram

good lord this is embarrassing

Also, it's pretty obvious I wasn't 15. I am 12, and I admit, it was really stuffty for me to even attempt to say I am 15, so you've definitely got me there.
LOL

log out and forget off, you're still making cringe posts and you haven't learnt a thing
it's obvious that your apologies aren't worth stuff

alright you've said it now do it this time

though also for real dude like ive been saying for months log out and go on a hiatus lol

someone answer my question

good lord this is embarrassing
Like I said, I know this will probably go down hill like the last one and be really handicapped for me to even do in the first place, but still, I acted like a handicap, so I will actually stick to the apology
LOL
Might as well own it instead of making myself look like a handicapped 15 year old with 2 brain cells
alright you've said it now do it this time
I wont try, I will do it.

honestly 12 and 15 go hand in hand on this forum
actually any age does :/