Apology, for real, no loving around

Author Topic: Apology, for real, no loving around  (Read 7602 times)

stop posting in this loving topic and go to bed

Also, it's pretty obvious I wasn't 15. I am 12, and I admit, it was really stuffty for me to even attempt to say I am 15, so you've definitely got me there.

can't say i'm surprised

Why would one even lie about their age lmao

Like I said it was a pretty loving dumb thing to do

this thread was the dumbest thing to do

this thread was the dumbest thing to do

Like I said, I know this will probably go down hill like the last one and be really handicapped for me to even do in the first place

what you think he cares? get real lol

i think it takes the slightest amount of balls to admit that you've been lying about your age (although we already all knew lmao) and take the apology thread for the third spin
im doubtful you'll change, but at the same time hopeful. i also think everyone would be pleasantly surprised if you do, just loving do it
if nobody wants your behavior here, either show some real change or forget off, it's as simple as that
good luck my friend

I was actually 7 years old this whole time I haven't aged

kek im 12 too

also log out

badspot please make apology threads bannable, if u forget up just apologize in a post
im so tired of these attention whore threads
the rule would be a perfect mix with the "no leaving threads" if ur leaving: do it, if ur reforming: do it
dont make a post about it because holy stuff i cant stand to see your name on my screen anymore

dont make a thread about it because holy stuff i cant stand to see your name on my screen anymore
noedit

have fun getting banned :)

badspot please make apology threads bannable, if u forget up just apologize in a post
im so tired of these attention whore threads
the rule would be a perfect mix with the "no leaving threads" if ur leaving: do it, if ur reforming: do it
dont make a post about it because holy stuff i cant stand to see your name on my screen anymore