Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14827 times)

why are you pretending to care you probably forgot he existed up until 10 minutes ago
It's worse imo because people only give a stuff about him because they grew up hearing his name on the news or on tv specials when there has been literally thousands of scientists now and back then who contributed much more to society as a whole with their research but no one even knows their names because they weren't famous

why are you pretending to forget that people actually follow other people and what they do
maybe one person out of the 4 i quoted actually follow(ed) hawking

maybe one person out of the 4 i quoted actually follow hawking
yea the blf is boomin with theoretical physicists

I mean at least we got Neil degrasse tyson

hopefully him and richard dawkins kick the bucket soon too so all the psuedointellectual r/iamverysmart redditors get BTFO for eternity

I've read tons of his stuff - he's not a meme scientist like Neil Tyson or Bill Nye, he actually made groundbreaking, revolutionary discoveries in his area of physics.

Like yeah, there are other highly impactful scientists with less notoriety, but Hawking was definitely up there with Einstein, Fermi, Feynman, Bohr, etc.

hopefully him and richard dawkins kick the bucket soon too so all the psuedointellectual r/iamverysmart redditors get BTFO for eternity
yea but what about elon musk

yea but what about elon musk
as soon as i get my flamethrower he has my permission to die

neil is a certified astrophysicist the forget yall on about lmao

Wish Black Science Man died instead

neil is a certified astrophysicist the forget yall on about lmao
he is also a pretentious f*ck