Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14850 times)

may the god of science rest in peace
edit: did you guys seriously have to derail this whole thread into drama? apparently, posting condolences for someone is just like a giant conspiracy where redditors try to gain free karma. yes, i know who stephen hawking is, but even if i barely knew him it doesn't mean that i can't be respectful. you trolls need to cut it out, trying to make le epic humor out of someone that died isn't funny.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:35:29 AM by Mr Queeba »

This is unimaginably stuffty, but on the bright side, he lived literally the best life seemingly possible given his circumstances. ALS is supposed to kill you in ~5 years, and he proceeded to survive it for like 50 years, while going on to make revolutionary changes to modern cosmology. It doesn't get much better than that for someone with that kind of illness.

yallllll betty white better hold on to her wiggggggg death gone come snatch that hoe soon she gotta be prepared

this sucks

he even got to experience zero-gravity once when he can barely even move

2018 loving sucks
Science is dead.
may the god of science rest in peace
nooooo :(
why are you pretending to care you probably forgot he existed up until 10 minutes ago

how long before his family noticed though

Yah beat me to this OP

why are you pretending to care you probably forgot he existed up until 10 minutes ago
you get e-karma if u act like you care

why are you pretending to forget that people actually follow other people and what they do

you get e-karma if u act like you care

otherwise known as karma on Reddit