Stephen Hawking dead at 76

Author Topic: Stephen Hawking dead at 76  (Read 14825 times)

until this very post I forgot that was a default xbox avatar
we all had that one kid on our friends list with that avatar who would play Halo 3 occasionally and was secretly a coprophile

He was a good man but the people who like him are like those people who play spore for one time and think they understand theoretical physics of space and some stuff
he was dubbed "reddit science man" for a reason
thats tyson you fat forget

How did he died exactely?

His wheelchair ran out of battery charge

wait what he was still alive? I thought he was dead this whole time
WHAT

people dont like him because he goes out of his way to be non-insightful on social media all the time. it'll be december 31 and he'll post the same tweet he's posted the last 5 year about how the new year is arbitrary and meaningless from a solar perspective. like, alright. cool. who cares.

and that's the kinda stuff he posts all the time. it's this "im a smart guy (who doesnt understand that people care about things for reasons unrelated to astronomy)" attitude. he makes himself look like a dumbass.
i actually went through his tweets a few weeks back and i saw none of this so either this is just a stuffty reason or i wasnt reading his tweets carefully

idk what you mean about the smart guy bit . he’s an educator on top of being an actual scientist. hes even said that his passion is to educate others on what he knows because hey the universe is that awesome. i guess thats just the way it is then if some people dont like that then dont go on his social media

thats tyson you fat forget
i don't know about you but everyone i've talked to about hawking radiation just says "uhhh.. black hole evaporate.. and then.. disapear.."

BASED black science man trolls conservicucks epic style yet again

torin has a hardon for neil

Niel degrasse Tyson probably only drinks human breast milk

This is really awful. I think this goes down as one of the most devastating deaths of the last decade. Leonard Nimoy really hit me harder than anyone, but Robin Williams and Carrie Fisher (with Debbie Reynolds to pack on the punch) were devastating as well.

I don't think anyone has ever battled ALS as successfully as him. He was diagnosed with two years to live in 1963. It's incredible to think of the amount of research and progress he accomplished despite his paralysis--only able to speak with an article voice controlled by a single cheek muscle.