Poll

which is better

giant isopod
4 (36.4%)
woodlice
0 (0%)
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: ISOPOD MEGATHREAD  (Read 6522 times)

that's a millipede. not an isopod.

Things underwater that are even freakier than the isopods

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unexplained_sounds

oh, and there really is a parasitic lice that replaces fish tongues with itself. yeah, probably a good thing we don't live in the ocean.

Oh and this

oh, and there really is a parasitic lice that replaces fish tongues with itself.
that's not a louse that's an isopod

the only bad isopod in the world

also blobfish are loving cool what are you talkin about

i want to loving obliterate these stuffs with my Belleville 800ST Waterproof Steel Toe Flight and Flight Deck Boots (Black)

is this the aspies swoon over actual vermin megathread

due to popular demand you are now allowed to post any flavor of cute sea creatures your heart desires

Imagine being enough of a brainlet to find dumb sea roaches "cute". Sea life is certainly interesting, but if you only like it because "OwO Cute Sea Bugz" you need to get loving laid.

Consider the following marine arthropod:

This is the horseshoe crab, and it has existed for over 450 million years. It is an OG marine arthropod. It has a bad ass battleshell that can literally stop sniper bullets and nuclear bombs. On the other hand, I could probably kill an isopod by saying mean words to it.

The horseshoe crab has like 5 billion eyes and can see with it's tail. That's badass. The isopod only has like 2 eyes, and is probably blind as forget.

The horseshoe crab has epic blue blood that can literally cure cancer, and is a huge benefit to society and medicine. The best part? The horseshoe crab doesn't expect stuff in return, we don't have to pay for it, they're just cool bros who are willing to help. Isopod blood? Doesn't even taste good. On top of that, they do nothing for sea society. Some Isopods are so loving lazy they literally just sit in the mouths of other hardworking fish and just eat their food.

Look at Rally respecting his elders. What a good man.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 03:57:18 AM by Nix the Glaceon »

yeah but can a horseshoe crab roll up into a ball

A horseshoe crab is physically incapable of cowardice, so no.

can a horseshoe crab beat up my dog
and can we order protection for the horse shoe crab's actual organs just free on its underside

someone should make an extremely intense and flashy anime battle between a giant isopod and a horseshoe crab
just them in a swimming pool and let them brawl it out to see who emerges victorious