Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29858 times)

yeah I wonder how long ago "before" was. Was it before you didn't post at all for 3 years on the forums? i think that would be a lot of time for someone to change. unless it was actually when you came back and became a recluse until conan posted the grappling hook
Think this question will ever get an answer, gamers?

I have a huge brothel full of big-brick bitches whose bricks I hammer every day until my paint can is empty. you on the other hand begged for authorship credit on an Albanian lego forum. tell me again who is more alpha?
i can actually back this up; megabear has legitimately had a girlfriend before who came back to him. Like i said you need to stop assuming how people act off of a whim

nothing more beta than making vlogs about how superior you are to other men

just a few life-changing events away from being another elliot roger smh

Think I found a video of him https://youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws?t=1m49s

nothing more beta than making vlogs about how superior you are to other men
See, only a beta-personality says things like that. You're clearly angry and throwing shade. The video isn't about me, or being superior at all. It's an explanation of what alphas and betas are and how they relate in relationships. Maybe you didn't actually watch it, or you're too insecure to take constructive criticism (even though I definitely didn't criticize you in the vid).

See, only a beta-personality says things like that. You're clearly angry and throwing shade. The video isn't about me, or being superior at all. It's an explanation of what alphas and betas are and how they relate in relationships. Maybe you didn't actually watch it, or you're too insecure to take constructive criticism (even though I definitely didn't criticize you in the vid).
chicken nugget scoon

quick question tommy
who taught you the definition of beta and alpha

quick question tommy
who taught you the definition of beta and alpha
himself

himself
Yeah, so basically, I came up with a connotative definition, rather than a denotative one.

In other words, based on all the persons I know, both personally, and vicariously through media, I looked at how they actually behave in reality. And then I came up with definitions that described their behaviors. I tend to do that in general. In fact, I've been working on Sociological Research Papers since 2012. That's what Mr. Nobody made mention of (although he didn't understand, or consequently believe what I was talking about).

See, only a beta-personality says things like that.

I'd rather be a beta than a narcissistic trainwreck like you lmfao

I'd rather be a beta than a narcissistic trainwreck like you lmfao
I'm not even an narcissist though. That's a non-fact. As I said, the only reason I'm humoring these topics is cuz I know a few people are gonna wake up and see that I've been spitting straight facts the whole time.

oh daddy I have woken up

I'm not even an narcissist though. That's a non-fact.

It's not like you've spent the past few days now stuffting your pants over something as inconsequential as modded content on a lego game

You lack perspective and your personality typing system is a farce. You're a joke.

wait who the forget is this tommy guy

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

wait who the forget is this tommy guy
guy who didnt post for 3 years only coming back when conan released roll plugin and now hes mad that he gave him credit after releasing his grappling hook. also its worth noting that he wanted to make people pay for his private addons. also its worth noting hes claiming himself to be an alpha chad