Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29897 times)

At last I truly realize the superiority of the black race.

I now submit to you Hata

tommy need some milk

Nothing more alpha male than threatening to beat up children over a mod for a game about lego

I'm not even an narcissist though.
you actually are though. that's a fact

It's not like you've spent the past few days now stuffting your pants over something as inconsequential as modded content on a lego game

You lack perspective and your personality typing system is a farce. You're a joke.
All nonsense.

Why don't you try this exercise out and see how you feel after:  Out-loud, in real life, say "I'm wrong about Hata. He's a standup guy."

If you feel calmer, you'll know that you were wrong (you really were). This antagonism thing you're doing is honestly pointless. I know you're a pathetic loser irl, you can't like, trick me out of knowing that stuff haha.

This antagonism thing you're doing is honestly pointless. I know you're a pathetic loser irl, you can't like, trick me out of knowing that stuff haha.
holy stuff lol

I know you're a pathetic loser irl, you can't like, trick me out of knowing that stuff haha.
makes you think

you actually are though. that's a fact

Like it’s either narcissism or an extreme lack of self awareness

Why don't you try this exercise out and see how you feel after:  Out-loud, in real life, say "I'm wrong about Hata. He's a standup guy."

Do you repeat this to yourself at night by any chance lol

All nonsense.

If you feel calmer, you'll know that you were wrong (you really were). This antagonism thing you're doing is honestly pointless. I know you're a pathetic loser irl, you can't like, trick me out of knowing that stuff haha.
Why is your every post literally saying "im the only one who is right"?

I'm not even an narcissist though. That's a non-fact. As I said, the only reason I'm humoring these topics is cuz I know a few people are gonna wake up and see that I've been spitting straight facts the whole time.
OOPS do we need to see the image again

yeah I wonder how long ago "before" was. Was it before you didn't post at all for 3 years on the forums? i think that would be a lot of time for someone to change. unless it was actually when you came back and became a recluse until conan posted the grappling hook
are you going to answer my question or not

All nonsense.

i feel better already

OOPS do we need to see the image again

are you going to answer my question or not
Ask Mr. Nobody, I really don't know. At least 3-4 years ago, maybe longer.