BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN  (Read 10099 times)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:15:54 AM by Sylvanor »

and i was looking forward to this, rip

damn! and we were so close this time.....

I am a bit disappointed. Please review the event in the future

I'm still confused. Is this an April Fools joke? I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to find out.

I am a bit disappointed. Please review the event in the future

holy stuff you're here still?

I'm still confused. Is this an April Fools joke? I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to find out.

attention players,

really i love you guys but, going forward our orientation is lost.

sorry, no blockoworld.

[ color=transparent ]look at almost every first letter haha GOTCHU[ /color ]

started a new job, sleep is out of whack, might have to change a few factors about this blockoworld.

i was really sleep deprived (and playing way too much of my summer car) but it's still going on, i've just been experimenting with a few different ideas and been working on it at least 6+ hours a day to figure out if i'm doing it right. it would be a disservice if i flaked again, but haha good fool.

edit: dang, you guys didn't catch the strange wording in the "orientation" part? that was sneaky for sleepy me, i will say. i wanted to do more of a long stupid first sentence thing but i'm not that creative.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 02:16:53 AM by TomTheGeek² »

edit: dang, you guys didn't catch the strange wording in the "orientation" part? that was sneaky for sleepy me, i will say. i wanted to do more of a long stupid first sentence thing but i'm not that creative.
Thanks for making us cry :(

Well I just submitted my application.

Sad fact indeed

dang. we'll have to talk soon or something.

on blockoworld stuff i had to take the server down for maintenance. should be going back up soon.