help me identify this fruit/tree

Author Topic: help me identify this fruit/tree  (Read 3086 times)

and it's not a fruit; it's for wasp larvae to grow in
EW KILL IT ANYWAY

You only have 3 days to live

listen im not gonna assume if kidalex and the rest were either trolling or genuinely concerned, but i don't think they're low enough to trick a kid into thinking they've poisoned themselves, so i'm just gonna go with the latter and thank y'all for looking out for me.

that's the best thing to do rly :)

Sorry brah they must've been telling me porky pies, legitimately thought you were gonna die lmfao

still though id be careful about anything u see. there were like bumps on my skin and stuff from that rash

iirc that's an oak apple, it's caused by a parasitic wasp infection

it's just weird how every situation on the forums you make are ones where your vulnerable. it's like your asking for the negative attention

it's just weird how every situation on the forums you make are ones where your vulnerable. it's like your asking for the negative attention
he didn't get negative attention tho. People were concerned

what the forget?

I came in here and immediately started thinking

A - I'm Superman because I played with these as a kid all the time and I'm fine!

B - everyone here is a moron

i don't get how it's supposed to be obvious though?

???????????????????????????????

bitch all he did was ask what tree he found how is that asking for negative attention

I just think if you're going to freak out about a poison that you could've eaten posting it where you're going to get a mandatory response from trolls like kidalex is a bad idea. im not downplaying how serious this could've been,  just don't be surprised from the backlash of some