Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61497 times)

Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games is a 100-player PvP battle royale game set in the Fortnite universe, where the last man or team standing wins. Who woulda thought!?

The main things that set this game apart from other battle royale games are its building/destruction mechanics and unique items. This naturally opens up more tactics and strategies to victory. There's also less of a focus on looting and more of a focus on the action.

You may play solo with every player for themselves, duo with everyone paired up, or squad with up to 3 other friends or randos. In addition to these, occasionally there will be week-long limited-time events with special rules like 5 teams of 20 players each or faster storms for more frantic action!

This game is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and iOS for free, with cross-platform support with friends. There are micro-transactions, but only for cosmetic items.
Why not give it a shot if you haven't already?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 06:43:11 AM by gr8dayseth »

and before u say this yes, i know tony already has a thread on it. however it's pretty outdated and not all that informational, so i felt a more "official" thread on the game would be best so it can be updated and such especially considering how often it does get updated
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:49:07 AM by gr8dayseth »

2nd reply reserved to say that i'm way better than all of you scrubs and i'd like y'all to 1v1 me in haunted hills

i am too loving lazy to buy pubg so i used the mobile version and 2 things came out.
1. its kinda forgetin boring tbh

2. im good with the guns, im good, or just alot of people are stuff because my first game i got 3 kills then left.

pubg mobile is waaaaay more different than pubg pc

The Culling is the OG battle royale game, therefore it is the superior game

all of u are banned from this thread

2nd reply reserved to say that i'm way better than all of you scrubs and i'd like y'all to 1v1 me in haunted hills
>dropping in haunted hills

Game Theory did a fortnite video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvUwLmOoTrA
The bit I watched was actually kinda funny. Is Game Theory good again?

>dropping in haunted hills

what, you don't like having fat loot?

ur not a real gamer unless u always land in tilted towers and die immediately

what, you don't like having fat loot?
2 chests
ur not a real gamer unless u always land in tilted towers and die immediately
tilted towers is a casual filter

2 chests

you really have never been to haunted hills if you think there's only 2 chests there