Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61502 times)

haunted

I've heard people talk about devoted communities for spawning areas but I didn't know it was this bad lmao. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Haunted is okay if the circle is right, I use to go there as solo or duo and have a look at junk, destroyed castle and motel if circle is alright. But it's not a great landing spot. You point out a lot of chest spawns but really, haunted spawn MAX 4 chests and average 3, so it's okay.

most people dont go to prison. what ill do is go to prison and if i have time ill go into moisty mire cause all the stuff is just spread out everywhere where you can see it

you disgust me
jk

the place to go is the southern factory close to flush, many chests (12 spawn locations, should have a minimum of 6 chests), okay location, pretty lowkey, less players than the OG factory, okay for squads, as a solo if it's a far jump I use to get it for myself and if it's closer there's max 3 players jumping there

edit: I was watching youtube and dropped out last, so I went haunted (no one here lmao). I mean the loot is alright and I got 4 chests but then this happens..

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:20:53 AM by Ladle »

yeah, dropping haunted is risky. it's not often that the first circle covers it, so you'll probably have to do a fair bit of running afterwards if you decide to drop there (which will probably take you through pleasant park, which seems to nearly always already be fully looted by the time i get there) so it is risky

that's the reason i never drop junk junction, the loot could be okay but it's so far from everything i'm basically guaranteed to get caught by the storm if i slow down even a bit

it's funny, dropping near the edge of the map means you'll get really used to the routes you have to take back. dropping at the motel usually means you'll be moving to the umbrella dig site and loot lake next, though learning this may just be a process of the surroundings of the motel being pretty barren save for anarchy acres (which in my experience is kind of a death trap a lot of the time)

edit:

so it turns out the storm's damage gets much stronger towards the end of the game
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:56:06 PM by Tudoreleu »

so it turns out the storm's damage gets much stronger towards the end of the game
ya i believe the damage per stage goes 1, 1, 2, 5, 10. and it switches to the next stage as soon as it stops moving, not when it starts
just good tips to kno

yay thanks for making this seth

my friend told me he won a solo game with 0 kills, he got the win by placing a wall right infront of a rocketlaunching dude who killed himself

0 kills win gotta be the greatest achievement of all time..

takes a special sort of special to forget up the final duel like that

my friend told me he won a solo game with 0 kills, he got the win by placing a wall right infront of a rocketlaunching dude who killed himself

0 kills win gotta be the greatest achievement of all time..
takes a special sort of special to forget up the final duel like that

i killed myself with a grenade launcher one time because i forgot they dont explode upon impact so its not that far off from reality

rest in peace

i remember in my early days of the game i built a 1x1 shack for myself to heal up and i accidentally threw a grenade instead.... needless to say it didn't end very well lol

so i just remembered one of my first tales in fortnite

me and 2 other friends were in squad no fill, we in the last 2 squads alive. we found the last squad, and it was one person. we thought this would be easy.

it wasnt.

we all died.

i remember this and i never want to.

i dont have a lot of forgetup tales apart from failing to build stuff properly (mostly ramps up hills) and falling off of them

though i'm sure i'll have more eventually

How to improve your game: Solo squad or duo squad nofill, this is a good way to help improve your building mechanics to evade people, but also your gunplay. I've won doing this a few times, it really helps.

interesting
(coming soon usually means this thursday)

also there's a starter pack available til april 1st that includes some vbucks and a pretty cool skin for just $5 if any of u are interested