Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)

Author Topic: Fortnite Battle Royale (Season 7/New Creative Mode!)  (Read 61507 times)

what are the odds that STW's free release will be delayed

oh and BTW this explosive LTM is fun as heck but imagine if it was squads or duos lol

edit: hecking called it
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:12:39 PM by Generic Face »

what are the odds that STW's free release will be delayed
100% because it already has been

im waiting on stw cause im not really interested in br in any shape or form. im 100% ok with grindy pve shootemups tho

just had a fun game in team rumble while being a moth (there's a moth character now lol) and i'd defend "my home" (the one house on the hill u kno the one) since it was in the circle and eventually a huge battle was happening around it and i'd occasionally "repair" the house by putting walls and roofs where destroyed ones used to be. it even became a safe house for a teammate at one point, and i had to fight a few guys around it to defend us. but the best part was when an enemy started throwing gas grenades in the house and i thought "oh no they're fumigating the house!!!"

im waiting on stw cause im not really interested in br in any shape or form. im 100% ok with grindy pve shootemups tho
ye stw is pretty fun too, haven't rly played it as much tho just not quite my cup of tea but it's still a fun time

We're getting closer!

Oh, and...

More time to play Save the World until Season 7 hits!

First Season 7 teaser just dropped! Skiing anyone?

We Twine Peaks boys (for real) now! All it took was a stuffton of survivor XP and pure drops of rain!

there's gonna be an actual creative mode that's miles better than playground this is so neat
https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/creative

Ever since I heard about the creative thing I've been having the urge to re-install fortn*te

Ever since I heard about the creative thing I've been having the urge to re-install fortn*te
you need battle pass to play it, its basically still in testing