i got 20,000 shares of stock worth $8 AMA

Author Topic: i got 20,000 shares of stock worth $8 AMA  (Read 1807 times)

convert it to bitcoin
yeah and then bitcoin will be worth 0.00040 and my stock will be worth $8,000 with my LuCk

please ill do anything to get 1 share

That's actually an interesting investment considering that as more and more states legalize your stock might have the potential to gain a profit.

That's actually an interesting investment considering that as more and more states legalize your stock might have the potential to gain a profit.
yea also canada

idk the most it has been worth is like $20 total I should've gotten it in fookin 2010 wen it was 14k a share rip.

my old employer, tj maxx, automatically enrolled me into a profit-sharing "retirement" plan when i crossed 3 years of working at that place.

i finally logged in and turns out i had 20 shares of tjx stock. that got me 500 dollars for 1 year. lmao what do.

This'll either be really good, or really bad.

This'll either be really good, or really bad.
well i got it for $5 total so I've already made $3

oh sick that's almost a cup of coffee at starbucks

I've bought and sold 100,000s of shares of a company. Once I made almost $100. It was pretty cool. From 2013 to 2014 I might have made $400.