FelipeO_O_: handicaper, stuffposterer, Brazilianer

Author Topic: FelipeO_O_: handicaper, stuffposterer, Brazilianer  (Read 12238 times)

I actually don't get what's up with people from 3rd world countries hating America so much. Are they just jealous they're piss poor and their murder rate is like 90 percent of the population or something

brazil isn't a third world country tho

I actually don't get what's up with people from 3rd world countries hating America so much. Are they just jealous they're piss poor and their murder rate is like 90 percent of the population or something

define America

meet me in the school bathroom
whats up with you never showing

define America

Brazil has 5x the homicide rate, 7x the gun violence and 1/10th the GDP of America. I don't get it. I'd assume you were trolling but not long ago you made a thread unironically bitching about people being mean to you.

brazil isn't a third world country tho
Yes it is. Do you even know what first second and third world countries are defined as?

Yes it is. Do you even know what first second and third world countries are defined as?
Quote from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World
Due to the complex history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition of the Third World ...

The concept itself has become outdated as it no longer represents the current political or economic state of the world.

As far as the definition goes Brazil was a third world country as it was not aligned with the USA or the Soviets.

maybe if you did some above tony-level research you'd understand that the original term was created during the cold war and referred to western allied powers/countries as the first world, the Warsaw pact and china as the second world, and all others as third world as of the mid-late 50's. Yes, it's a dated term but brazil would be considered a third world country in the sayings original context

Yes, it's a dated term but brazil would be considered a third world country in the sayings original context
In the same way that Germany could be considered part of the axis of evil in the 'sayings original context'

It's a loving dumb thing to say lmao

there's a literal "third world" and there's a colloquial third world