Author Topic: FelipeO_O_: handicaper, stuffposterer, Brazilianer  (Read 12235 times)

I'd take Google's definition over a definition on a website anyone can edit
this is the most handicapped thing i've read on here in a while

wikipedia hasn't been "a website anyone can edit" for many years.
go and try to vandalize any article or post false information without a source, it will be deleted by automated bots or moderators within minutes, if not immediately.
not to mention that like half the articles on wikipedia are literally all semi-protected so only moderators or certified veteran editors can edit them.

they should make wikipedia a website anyone can edit so we can open up the page for adolf Riddler and the only header will be "his greatness"

i'm from brazil and it forgetin sucks lol

go and try to vandalize any article or post false information without a source, it will be deleted by automated bots or moderators within minutes, if not immediately.
not to mention that like half the articles on wikipedia are literally all semi-protected so only moderators or certified veteran editors can edit them.
... so Googles definition is wrong? Google, the web monopoly that is made for searching up anything, including questions like this? Brazil is a 3rd world country, get over it. The term isn't archaic since it's not even 100 years old, so that's getting thrown out the window.

how does that have to do with felipe bones

what does googles definition of third world have to do with felip's behavior bones

... so Googles definition is wrong? Google, the web monopoly that is made for searching up anything, including questions like this? Brazil is a 3rd world country, get over it. The term isn't archaic since it's not even 100 years old, so that's getting thrown out the window.

holy stuff lmao

what does googles definition of third world have to do with felip's behavior bones
anything to derail the thread i guess

It's practically tradition after a major gaming press event to look at what articles on wikipedia people are vandalizing. And even with that much attention on it it still takes wikipedia a couple hours to do anything. So no, you are wrong.

What a handicapped hill to die on

arguing over whether brazil is a third world country or not is stupid. its still a pretty poor and undeveloped country when compared to the united states, canada, and most european countries.

It has to do with the fact that he hates America and seems to think it's a hellhole, despite him living in a hellhole.

How so? Is Google lying? I don't get it.